Author Topic: axis allies  (Read 346 times)

Offline 68wolf

• Copper Member
axis allies
« on: December 05, 2006, 09:55:15 PM »
ok can we put in a german plane this weekend in the axis allies so i can fly in it please. i am JB76 i only fly German planes. please do this i had a lot of fun last time. i dont care if it is a 109E4 the worset german plane i just need 1 to fly and i will be great.

<> JB76 signing off.

Offline Raptor

• Platinum Member
axis allies
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2006, 05:40:40 PM »
hows about, since the PTO is up right now, adding the Ju88 as a sub for the betty;)

Offline 68wolf

• Copper Member
axis allies
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2006, 11:26:59 PM »
i need a fighter not a bomber but yea i can work with it. i know how to use a JU88 for fighting sure go ahead put that in  i will use it.

Offline E25280

• Gold Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com
Re: axis allies
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2006, 07:02:06 PM »
Originally posted by 68wolf
ok can we put in a german plane this weekend in the axis allies so i can fly in it please. i am JB76 i only fly German planes. please do this i had a lot of fun last time. i dont care if it is a 109E4 the worset german plane i just need 1 to fly and i will be great.

<> JB76 signing off.
Overcome your Main Arena Mindset and expand your horizons a bit.  MAMs are best checked at the door IMHO.  Keeps the AvA unique and enjoyable.  In my case I don't "just" fly Bish and capture bases when I play AvA - your squad rules about flying only Luftwaffe birds shouldn't deter you from enjoying the arena and the company that comes with it.

:aok
Brauno in a past life, followed by LTARget
SWtarget in current incarnation
Captain and Communications Officer~125th Spartans

"Proudly drawing fire so that my brothers may pass unharmed."