Author Topic: Cant watch films  (Read 521 times)

Offline BDBAL

• Zinc Member
Cant watch films
« on: November 18, 2001, 10:57:00 PM »
I have recorded some films of my deaths and sporadic victories. However I cannot view them. After quitting online; I enter films on the clipboard, I open clipboard, highlight desired film, click open. The clipboard displays a map (it has been Mindanao, Baltic, and Island..random as far as I can tell.)I click on the play arrow, slider moves to right but nothing! Tried fast forward, rewind, still but nada.

Any ideas? BTW I have tried to access AH from my desk top, but it just installs the game again, I cant access any files; is this normal?

Yours in Flames,
BDBAL

Offline mrsid2

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Cant watch films
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2001, 11:12:00 PM »
If clicking desktop icon reinstalls the game you probably have a link to the installation package there, not the game executable.

What goes for the film viewer, try to see the film by selecting the film, pressing play and _not_ moving the film slider or fast forward.. I can view the films normally on my machine as long as I don't move the film slider too fast at the time.

Even if I move it, it works only if I set the film speed to 0 before moving - otherwise happens just what you described, slider moves but no film is displayed.

Offline BDBAL

• Zinc Member
Cant watch films
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2001, 09:55:00 AM »
Thank you, two questions.
1. How do I get an "executable" game download?
2. Where does one find the rate of speed for films?
Thank you,
BDBAL

Offline Leslie

• Gold Member
Cant watch films
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2001, 11:31:00 PM »
BDBAL, try looking for AH on the Start menu of Programs, then Aces High, and start the game there.  It's helpful to place a shortcut on your desktop...it's a little bit quicker this way.  I made a Games desktop folder to keep my executables and game shortcuts.  Hope this helps.

Les
SC-Bama