Author Topic: Your Favorite Kill  (Read 4171 times)

Offline E25280

• Gold Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com
Your Favorite Kill
« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2006, 05:51:27 PM »
Like a lot of folks, any time I kill a perk plane, I feel all warm and fuzzy inside . . .

Most unbelievable:  Vulching SHawk (of all people) in his CHog 5 times (4 kills, one ditch) while his horde of protectors tried desperately to catch/stop me.  (I believe this brings my lifetime kill/death ratio against him to 5 / 4 billion.)

Funniest:  Flying high cap on a port capture attempt.  Goon is close when a Tempest appears.  He has alt, starts down on me.  No time to mess around and risk him seeing the goon, so I turn toward him.  Surely he will pull up.  Nope.  He receives a face-full and goes down.  I get the lovely private message:  "Lamer, why you HO when you have all the advantages.  Learn some ACM you Tard"  I think about pointing out that I am now missing a cannon, therefore he was not exactly guns-cold, or arguing about who has an advantage in that situation, but instead just throw an on 200.  PM: "I can't salute you back, bro, cause you're too lame."

A little later, same sortie, here comes Tempest toward our newly captured base.  I am watching him close on my 6 -- go to try to break -- only to find in my attempt to keep him in my field of view, I had inadvertantly entered a climb and was so slow I couldn't manouver.   I just kind of flopped there.  Pushed the nose down, thinking I am far too late already.  Hear the pings and then a "bang!".  The bang is accompanied by "XXXXX has collided with you.  System:  You have shot down XXXXX #2."  Sure enough, same fella.  Throw another and expect the PM:  None comes this time!  Land my leaking plane.

Most recent:  Some squaddies and I take off from a base where a few 262s have been buzzing about.  We see one fly directly over us, but it appears to move on.  Continuing to target, a minute later, we see a low dot on the deck as one of the 262s is trying to sneak up on us.  He comes my way since I was a little separated from the others, and I am sure because it was easy to see the bright orange N1K.  I turn toward him.  Surely he will turn away, I think.   No -- comes right in, gets a face full, and goes down.  I turn back toward target when a squaddie says he sees a second 262 coming.  I turn toward him.  Surely he will not HO after seeing the fate of his comrade . . . wrong again.  This guy was a bit better shot, but he still hit the ground first.  :D
Brauno in a past life, followed by LTARget
SWtarget in current incarnation
Captain and Communications Officer~125th Spartans

"Proudly drawing fire so that my brothers may pass unharmed."

Offline Mr No Name

• Silver Member
Your Favorite Kill
« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2006, 07:54:19 PM »
Favorite Kill?  Easy... any and every kill of Shane.
Vote R.E. Lee '24

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Your Favorite Kill
« Reply #62 on: December 19, 2006, 03:16:51 PM »
Originally posted by DiabloTX
Does he even play anymore?

no.

I might re-up eventually.. who knows...

:noid
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Your Favorite Kill
« Reply #63 on: December 19, 2006, 03:18:07 PM »
Originally posted by Masherbrum
I saw Shane about 2 months before the splitting of the arenas.   I shot him down in FT on Donut.   I actually got a Salute from him.   We chatted a bit on 200.   He was "HARR" - with the "Slobberdonkeys Beware" as a squadron name.

Haven't seen him since.

nope, i was never HARR, despite what people may think.  you can have duplicate squad names, so if someone kept it alive..

i never have been into shades accounts.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Your Favorite Kill
« Reply #64 on: December 19, 2006, 03:22:51 PM »
Originally posted by Shane
nope, i was never HARR, despite what people may think.  you can have duplicate squad names, so if someone kept it alive..

i never have been into shades accounts.

Well that settles it then, because they "claimed to be you" and did have the same Squadname.   Kinda pathetic someone would do that though.  

I hope your time away has been good <> Shane.  I meant no harm by the post, I was "under the impression" that is WAS you.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Your Favorite Kill
« Reply #65 on: December 19, 2006, 03:41:04 PM »
There could only ever be one of me  :noid

It has been amusing to semi-follow this HARR saga, tho' lol.. guess I must've made some sort of impression, or maybe someone just saw an oppt'y be be a complete ass. :rofl

my reason for leaving is fairly simple.. my j/s was getting ready to go tit's up.. and it being a MS FF2 - almost irreplaceable... I have about 5 of them in various states of disrepair, one of these days I may get around to making a functional one out of them.

Am glad to see AH alive and thriving so to speak, especially after the arena split thingy.

Offline megadud

• Gold Member
Your Favorite Kill
« Reply #66 on: December 19, 2006, 03:47:14 PM »
who's shane? :huh :confused:

Offline Ball

• Silver Member
Your Favorite Kill
« Reply #67 on: December 19, 2006, 03:48:28 PM »
Originally posted by megadud
who's shane? :huh :confused:

Not HARR i guess!

Offline mussie

• Gold Member
Your Favorite Kill
« Reply #68 on: December 19, 2006, 04:23:21 PM »
1- Shooting down Levi... (it was one of those perfect kills).

2- Stall fighting at treetop level in a KI 67 and out manuvering a number of attackers, I got 5 Proxy's... before crashing cause I dropped my flaps but had one missing.

3- Boom and Zooming a LA-7 in my B-26

4- Outmanuvering an LA-7 in a fully loaded A-20 and nailing him

Offline helbent

• Nickel Member
Your Favorite Kill
« Reply #69 on: December 19, 2006, 04:28:25 PM »
Good Thread :aok

Hmm, dropped in on a vh in p38, climbed back high to cap and was enegaged by 262, I was working him over when i get 6 calls "CHECK THE JET CHECK THE JET!!! oh nvrmnd helbents all over him."  Smoked 1 eng and some parts, but he gets away and crashes while landing or something LEVI. No was issued.  He came back to kill me tho.

Completely out of ammo fighting 2 spits or niks at 2k, dive for deck, cut throttle pull one way for level flight then split ess the other, both crash i land 7 in seafire hehehe. No was isssued.

Follwing a set of buffs strating, blow most my ammo on one, staying close enuff to keep the guy looking at me, he crashes into a cliff, HA that was fun. No was issued

Few years back upon my re-emergence to AH, Just lift spit 5 and get jumped by 3 a 109 jug and spit, take em all down.  No was issued.

Winning a 3v1 4v1 5v1 is the best thrill you are gonna get in this game. IMHO

HB
Creator and original CO of the now HiJacked Squad -=Hell Hounds=-
Never argue with an idiot.  They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Avator by fugi.

Offline Gopher

• Zinc Member
kills
« Reply #70 on: December 19, 2006, 04:34:09 PM »
Long ago and far away  in AW
as Go4MAW & the UgMAW AKA  The Ugly1
P 38ls
30min flight
9 kills each

Offline Ball

• Silver Member
Your Favorite Kill
« Reply #71 on: December 19, 2006, 04:51:15 PM »
I remember before i joined BK's and Redd was courting me to get me in, Redd asked where i was fighting, long story short i had both Redd and Morpheus going to the ground in flames at the same time, that was brilliant :)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Your Favorite Kill
« Reply #72 on: December 19, 2006, 04:56:33 PM »
Originally posted by Shane
no.

I might re-up eventually.. who knows...

:noid

Please do!  These dweebs now days are getting off way to easy! :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Your Favorite Kill
« Reply #73 on: December 19, 2006, 05:01:17 PM »
I remember this kill I got in a duel, I was playing under the name of ColdKill and this dweeb named furball asked to go a round or two!  First duel he comes in fast and I'm thinking....he's going real fast.... then as I look back after the merge I see a submarine of a fuselage go gliding into the atmosphere.  text read: lol  I ripped my wings offf! :D

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Platano

• Silver Member
Your Favorite Kill
« Reply #74 on: December 19, 2006, 06:30:19 PM »
Killin SkyRock only to have em say "Lucky Shot" on 200.....I love that.. <> :aok

Oh and when I was in me p-47d11 on the deck only to have The Fury Dive in on me in his spixteen from 5k BnZ me a couple of time, miss then have me Barrel roll around him and shoot him in the arse....

Then on 200 I him and he Says "p47 is BS, how did you do that??. THe p47 cannot out turn the spit 16." :lol :lol :lol :lol

To bad I cant find the screeny :( :( :(
Army of Muppets

Fly Luftwaffe.