Author Topic: <S> Warbirder looking for old squadmates - VMF-444, EZTargets?  (Read 336 times)

Offline Ghastly

• Silver Member
<S> Warbirder looking for old squadmates - VMF-444, EZTargets?
« on: December 11, 2006, 07:12:17 PM »

Looking for some of my old squadmates from WarBirds days... Any of you guys out there?

Secondly, something I miss from WB's - is there a key that changes friendly icons from name to aircraft type?

Grue (Elvene/-Ghost from WB's, Ghastly/Ghost WWIIOL)
"Curse your sudden (but inevitable!) betrayal!"
Grue

Offline zorstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2006, 07:25:51 PM »
Not sure about the squadies....but alt I will cycle through your icons :)

Offline bizz

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2006, 08:51:55 PM »
Heya Ghastly,

The only EZtarget I know of that was in here was Nopoop. And its been quite awhile since I've seen him on.
Bizz
334th Fighter Squadron "The Eagles"

Offline Ghastly

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2006, 09:57:44 PM »
and thanks.  Nopoop posted on AGW a while back that he'd "lost interest".  I'd thought a few of the others were still here though.

And thanks for the Alt-I.  I didn't find that anywhere in the documentation, and it was driving me nuts!

Grue
"Curse your sudden (but inevitable!) betrayal!"
Grue

Offline Treize69

• Platinum Member
      • http://grupul7vanatoare.homestead.com/Startpage.html
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2006, 08:04:02 AM »
Hiya Ghost, theres a bunch of old WBers in here, though I don't recall seeing any of the Targets lately, as Bizz said.

Good to see some more come over from the Dark Side though :)
Treize (pronounced 'trays')- because 'Treisprezece' is too long and even harder to pronounce.

Moartea bolșevicilor.

Offline Patches1

• Nickel Member
Ghastly!
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2006, 10:36:45 AM »
Ghastly! Sir!

For VMF-444 Barbary Corsair Squaddies, you need look no farther than her WarBirds Sister Squadron, VMF-158 The Green Mountain Boys, also known as, VMF-158 GMBs. In VMF-158 you will not only find that venerable old gentleman known as graegl (GE) and myself from VMF-444, but also the whole VMF-158 The Green Mountain Boy Squad from WarBirds, plus many new members. I  will set a place for you, Sir, in the Mess Tent. I'm sure that no Green Mountain Boy would reject a request from you to join our Squad, and Sir, I relish to fly your wing again!

I haven't heard from EZStir in 18 months, or more. Last I heard from him he was having computer troubles and couldn't get logged on.

You know me very well, because, WarBirds was a first for me, and you showed me the ropes.  :-)

Grue... try alt+I...and PM me on the BBS...

Semper Fidelis!

Patches
Celer, Silens, Mortalis...
Celer Stridor, Mortifer!
"We're surrounded. That simplifies the problem."- Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller, General, USMC

Offline Patches1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2006, 12:51:40 PM »
Check your E-Mail!
"We're surrounded. That simplifies the problem."- Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller, General, USMC