Author Topic: Oceanside police officer EOW  (Read 266 times)

Offline x0847Marine

• Silver Member
Oceanside police officer EOW
« on: December 21, 2006, 09:47:09 AM »
A 23 year old Oceanside police officer was slain in the line of duty last night during a 'routine' traffic stop, his name has not been released. The suspects fled and have yet to be arrested.

RIP brother. EOW 1830hrs

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2006, 12:21:48 PM »
Rest in Peace Brother, Your shift on Earth is done.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2006, 02:27:34 PM »
what is a 'routine' traffic stop?

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2006, 06:47:15 PM »
When someone is stopped for a traffic violation. Now why don't you state what it was that was behind your post. Exactly what are you trying to convey regarding the death of an Officer in the line of Duty?
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2006, 06:54:49 PM »
Originally posted by Maverick
When someone is stopped for a traffic violation. Now why don't you state what it was that was behind your post. Exactly what are you trying to convey regarding the death of an Officer in the line of Duty?

hold on there cowboy, i always wondered what a "routine stop " was, don't be so defensive.