Author Topic: SPIT9 Sight gone  (Read 332 times)

RHood

SPIT9 Sight gone
« on: March 14, 2001, 08:52:00 AM »
I have just lost my sight on my Spit9 I was using a custom which i downloaded but it have just disappered from the screen. All the other sights work on  the other planes. I removed the custom from the folder, hopin that it would go back to the default still nothing. Spit5 still works though. i reinput the custom to the sight folder still nothing. Can anybody help as this is the only plane at the moment that i can hit anything with

Offline bloom25

• Silver Member
SPIT9 Sight gone
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2001, 11:58:00 AM »
Did the gunsight turn completely white?  (Also, are you having view and sound bugs? )  If so, update your virus scanner and check for a virus.  MANY people have been catching this e-mail virus called W32.hybris.gen.  It causes this.

As for gunsights in general, normally all you have to do is make a gunsight you like and just name it default.bmp and place it in your sights directory.  (Rename the old default.bmp to something like defaulto.bmp in case you want to go back.)  This will make all fighters have the same gunsight.  I believe if you name it spit9.bmp that would be for just the spitfire 9.

------------------
bloom25
THUNDERBIRDS