Author Topic: Quick Question(s)  (Read 269 times)

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
Quick Question(s)
« on: January 11, 2007, 09:49:44 AM »
I just started a squad this past weekend.  Last night I uploaded nose art  and overnight have decided not to use it.  How do I eliminate it or keep it from loading on all my squadies planes (and my own).

One other quickie:  I thought there was a way to locate squad members from the lobby.  I've skimmed through all the readme's for the various updates and couldn't find anything on it but I don't have that many as I re-formatted not too long ago.

Thanks
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Quick Question(s)
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2007, 09:59:04 AM »
Not positive but an email to support at hitechcreations dot com might work and nip the noseart in the bud before it gets approved.
I'd think the server work is the hot potato for th day at HTC today though.

The .sr command will list all squad members and their location from any arena or the lobby. Just make sure your clipboard is up to see the results.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
Quick Question(s)
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2007, 10:26:03 AM »
if you look through the folders under HTC on your PC you may see one named "Squads" the nose art is in that folder for all the different squads.  You might try elementing it by that I mean, just your nose art, not the folder, of course all squads members would have to do the same.  Until HT removes it from the folder.  I would think the server move is completed by now?  

.SR to locate Squad members and if you all use Squad in Radio V that works across all arenas or so I was told.
Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes
http://www.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/113th_Lucky_Strikes

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
Quick Question(s)
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2007, 10:30:41 AM »
Thanks.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.