Author Topic: Whos worth killing?  (Read 6028 times)

Offline FBplmmr

• Silver Member
Whos worth killing?
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2007, 07:15:57 AM »
SLAPSHOT!...:lol

I also enjoy fighting Dakone... dont get to kill him a whole lot tho :p

there are others too but my memory works different on morning coffee than evening beer so all :aok

some guy named Jensk is on my "wish list" too(he sent me to the tower  at least 3 times the other night)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2007, 07:39:51 AM by FBplmmr »

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
Whos worth killing?
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2007, 07:22:39 AM »
Originally posted by Geary420
Nilsen, do you guys get American Football over there? The oDALLASo Cowboys game last weekend was pretty good.:D

:D :D :D :D

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
Whos worth killing?
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2007, 07:24:49 AM »
Schatzi and her uber Spit1  

:D

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
Whos worth killing?
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2007, 07:29:48 AM »
i always wanted to beat leviathn 1 on 1, but never did.

i love killing oDALLASo.
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline xtyger

• Nickel Member
      • Fred's Humboldt Blog
Whos worth killing?
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2007, 09:40:15 AM »
Number one on my list right now is Souless, if only because he seems to have me on his list. He shot me down probably over a dozen times the other day. I usually don't take things personally, but after a couple hours it seemed like he was targeting me, specifically.

I'd be mixed in with a furball and it seemed like each time he'd pick me out somehow and blast me. So he's one I look for with a vengeance.

Others I enjoy shooting down, but just for pleasure. They've shot me down umpteen times and it's all I can do to get out of an encounter with them alive. In no particular order:

Pug- I can count on one hand the number of times I've shot him down. Maybe two times?

Greebo- Same

Lazer- Same

Trikky- I don't believe I've ever shot him down but I might have injured him the other day. He was flying circles around me earlier. Then I got what I think was a lucky shot on his approach to me. He headed straight to the field and landed after I fired at him so figure he must have been hurt.

AKelfy- I'm not sure I've ever shot him down but he usually makes short work of me.

There's probably some others I'm not thinking of right now. Again, nothing personal (except for souless), it's just when someone continually cleans your clock, it sure feels good to get even.

Offline Wilbus

• Platinum Member
Whos worth killing?
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2007, 09:58:42 AM »
ACK-ACK pretty much said it :D
Rasmus "Wilbus" Mattsson

Liberating Livestock since 1998, recently returned from a 5 year Sheep-care training camp.

Offline Booz

• Nickel Member
Whos worth killing?
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2007, 10:07:46 AM »
trikky, greebo, mathman

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
Whos worth killing?
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2007, 10:19:02 AM »
I'd say Schatzi in her Hurri-1 on the rare occasion I see here on (due to time-zone differences).

Simaril, when he patiently waits for the right pass through my buff formation. (I still remember that brief Jug Vs. B17 encounter, once upon a time.)

As far as one of my own squaddies, Viper215 when we go to the DA. He kicks my prettythang in anything he flies. I feel pretty damn good if and when I'm able to shoot him down.
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
Whos worth killing?
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2007, 11:08:34 AM »
I used to like shooting Betty down in her typh. Not in a vindictive way but in the "Oh, cool! I just shot down Betty again!" way. However that's hard now as she's usually on my team and KS is still on. :t

Offline JB88

• Plutonium Member
Whos worth killing?
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2007, 11:13:16 AM »
Originally posted by B@tfinkV
i always wanted to beat leviathn 1 on 1, but never did.

i love killing o******o.

i wasted this f4u once and got to endure some tirade on vox about how if he was in another plane i would have been in the weeds and blah blah blah...talk about a bad sport.
this thread is doomed.
www.augustbach.com  

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield. -Ulysses.

word.

Offline chaingun

• Copper Member
Whos worth killing?
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2007, 11:33:09 AM »
ok, i think, you guys come head long when , you see my Ruskie Il2, it usally starts, 1on 1 then add some more planes chasing me in the il2, always a great fight, then you guys ask me, where ya @ chain i always tell, Lambo is stalking me, as w/ muddart, sumguy and otheres all good Gents:)

Offline xtyger

• Nickel Member
      • Fred's Humboldt Blog
Whos worth killing?
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2007, 12:11:44 PM »
Oh, there's one I forgot about: Chaingun.

I hate those guys that are always diving on ya.

Offline Souless

• Copper Member
Whos worth killing?
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2007, 12:32:09 PM »
Originally posted by xtyger
Number one on my list right now is Souless, if only because he seems to have me on his list. He shot me down probably over a dozen times the other day. I usually don't take things personally, but after a couple hours it seemed like he was targeting me, specifically.

I'd be mixed in with a furball and it seemed like each time he'd pick me out somehow and blast me. So he's one I look for with a vengeance.

Others I enjoy shooting down, but just for pleasure. They've shot me down umpteen times and it's all I can do to get out of an encounter with them alive. In no particular order:

Pug- I can count on one hand the number of times I've shot him down. Maybe two times?

Greebo- Same

Lazer- Same

Trikky- I don't believe I've ever shot him down but I might have injured him the other day. He was flying circles around me earlier. Then I got what I think was a lucky shot on his approach to me. He headed straight to the field and landed after I fired at him so figure he must have been hurt.

AKelfy- I'm not sure I've ever shot him down but he usually makes short work of me.

There's probably some others I'm not thinking of right now. Again, nothing personal (except for souless), it's just when someone continually cleans your clock, it sure feels good to get even.

xtyger, sorry if you think it is personnal. I can assure you it is not. My apologies to you . We just ended up occupying the same space purely by coincidence.

Offline xtyger

• Nickel Member
      • Fred's Humboldt Blog
Whos worth killing?
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2007, 12:47:25 PM »
Yeah, right. Shot down one or two dozen times in two or three hours!

But, I'll have to say, one of your teammates that day got a little ruffled with me after I finally got away from you:

I shot down Ghost66 three times, almost in a row. Finally he texts me saying "You Suck. Three times in a row....". To add insult to injury, I got one other kill and actually managed to land the four kills. He paged me again and noted, of the four kills I landed, he was three of them. We got into a little light hearted back and forth. I blamed it on you.

I just told him I should be the one complaining cause you probably shot me down two dozen times in the course of two or three hours. Besides, I told him he had a better score than I had so I was entitled to shoot him down.

Then, after I shot down some apparent new guy from Ghost's team (his score was 0) two or three times in a row. I told Ghost to let him know he could blame it on Souless, too.

I think it is true, though; Sometimes certain people make themselves look like bait without even knowing it.

I know with Ghost, I had no idea he was in the plane. He was in a P47 every time I shot him down but he wasn't the only p47 up at the time. It was just that every time I ran into him he had bombs and was trying to climb. He just looked SOOO vulnerable. I couldn't pass those shots up.

I had another guy page me once telling me in light hearted way the same thing: "You Suck" after I shot him down twice. I told him I sympathized with him as I know it can make you feel picked on.

I don't know why I went for him. He was flying a zero and he just ended up in the wrong place at the right time for me.

Strangely enough, I'd just been shot down something like five times by souless and four or five times by another teammate of his just before I bumped into the zero.

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
Whos worth killing?
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2007, 01:29:41 PM »
I have yet to run across anyone not worth killing.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech