Author Topic: Divisional Play off game picks  (Read 556 times)

Offline nirvana

• Platinum Member
Divisional Play off game picks
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2007, 10:02:56 PM »
Ahhh Rip, he handled it fine.  The guy is a class act but that was a hard one to lose.  It could have ended much uglier walking through those Patriots.  He shouldn't have let the other guys yapping get to him but he didn't head butt anyone...
Who are you to wave your finger?

Offline Sixpence

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.onpoi.net/ah/index.php
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2007, 12:50:03 AM »
Originally posted by Ripsnort
I'm watching the Pats/Chargers game right now and wondering how much the Pats miss Deon Branch ;)

:D

As far as LT, I would have been upset too, but if you are going to dish it out you better be able to take it. The Pats players interviewed said the Charger players were smack talkin' and dancin' all game.
"My grandaddy always told me, "There are three things that'll put a good man down: Losin' a good woman, eatin' bad possum, or eatin' good possum."" - Holden McGroin

(and I still say he wasn't trying to spell possum!)

Offline Halo

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2007, 11:06:37 AM »
Lots of close games in the playoffs, but the Patriots-Chargers was the real Super Bowl.  Patriots-Colts should be interesting, but that winner against the Bears-Saints winner will be an anticlimax.

Heart roots for Indianapolis, but head says it will be:

Patriots beat Colts

Saints beat Bears

Patriots beat Saints

Remember, you read it first here.  :D
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 11:08:59 AM by Halo »
Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. (Seneca, 1st century AD, et al)
Practice random acts of kindness and senseless beauty. (Anne Herbert, 1982, Sausalito, CA)
Paramedic to Perkaholics Anonymous