Author Topic: Maps  (Read 369 times)

Offline SPIKER

• Copper Member
Maps
« on: January 14, 2007, 08:58:42 PM »
Just wondering if anyone else would like to see the maps rotate on a different cycle.

I don't see any new vehicles in the near future, but I know we have a vault full of maps that we could use.

Any suggestions on map layouts.

Good Huntin
Spiker

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Maps
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2007, 10:14:19 PM »
All the maps they have are rotated weekly at least. Remember we only have 5 or so maps as it is. The big maps (512) are no longer used due to the fronts being to big and promoting unopposed land grabbing.

If ya want more maps, build a few and submit them.

Offline plasticman1973

• Zinc Member
Maps
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2007, 11:51:29 AM »
I think unnapposed land grabs would be rare.  There are too many players in both late wars to prevent that I think.  

I remember just 1 main arena when only 250 were on and there was not that problem.

On the wishlist, I posted a large map argument which I think it is feasible to bring them back on a limited bases.

Offline 4deck

• Silver Member
      • (+) Precision
Maps
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2007, 03:26:14 PM »
BIG MAPS :aok
Forgot who said this while trying to take a base, but the quote goes like this. "I cant help you with ack, Im not in attack mode" This is with only 2 ack up in the town while troops were there, waiting. The rest of the town was down.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Maps
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2007, 03:45:39 PM »
Originally posted by The Fugitive
All the maps they have are rotated weekly at least. Remember we only have 5 or so maps as it is. The big maps (512) are no longer used due to the fronts being to big and promoting unopposed land grabbing.

Each time I want to grab some land unopposed, I go to MW now. I was never able to get so many captures in old MA with big maps ;)
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman