Author Topic: Winning TT Map  (Read 4543 times)

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Winning TT Map
« Reply #195 on: January 26, 2007, 09:23:25 AM »
Originally posted by DREDger

Just to give you some background, I've been playing now going on about 5 years.

Last year I went to the convention and had a blast, met some fun guys and the playing was great.  HiTech(Dale) set up a 2v2 touney which me and a squadie won uber alles, and I got to ride in his RV8 as victors reward.

Ahhh another shade.

I have to ask myself, why does someone keep changing his in-game/bbs handle?

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline DREDger

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Winning TT Map
« Reply #196 on: January 26, 2007, 09:39:24 AM »
Just curious, who were you before you were Dredger?

When I started out I was knight as 'Junga', it is my cousin's call sign (he flies F-16's)  Of course I was teased, 'as in Junga love' or 'as in Junga boogie'  :rofl

So I did that for about a year, just furballing and stuff, not having a mic, just flying around thinking, wow, this is the coolest thing I've ever played.

Then I changed it to 'dredger' for a a bit, had to move, and cancelled my account for about 4 months.  Came back to find they wouldn't let me use dredger again, so I went by 'dregger'

Dregger didn't work, everyone pronouncing the g like 'kegger'  So I contacted HTC and asked for my name back, DREDger, which I've had for about 2 years now.  Thats pretty much my name history.

I am a Dredger in case anyone cares, by hobbie.  I own a gold claim in California and every year I go dredging for placer gold in the foothills.  I work my prettythang off chucking rocks, scraping fingers and freezing my boils off for a pitance of gold....the labor of love.  Thinking I might quit, sell the claim and take up fly fishing instead.

Anyone want to buy a dredge?  It is a Keene 5.5 hp, triple sluice box.  I've got Hooka air, farmer john wetsuits, gold pans, crevice tools, T-80 air compressor, hood, masks, pulleys, chains, rock slings...hehehe.

:aok

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
Winning TT Map
« Reply #197 on: November 29, 2007, 07:14:24 PM »
(shutters) i actually agree with skyrock on this 1, leave TT alone u tards there are other bases you can capture without ruining so many peoples fun!!:mad: :mad:
(no offence meant dredger, go take ur missions somewhere else)
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
Winning TT Map
« Reply #198 on: November 29, 2007, 08:44:37 PM »
Originally posted by stodd
(shutters) i actually agree with skyrock on this 1, leave TT alone u tards there are other bases you can capture without ruining so many peoples fun!!:mad: :mad:
(no offence meant dredger, go take ur missions somewhere else)

The T- H -R -E -A -D is nearly 1 year old.  

Go play. Find something better to do than drag out old washed up threads.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Winning TT Map
« Reply #199 on: November 29, 2007, 08:52:16 PM »
Another good thread LOCKED! due to a tool.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline DREDger

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Winning TT Map
« Reply #200 on: November 30, 2007, 07:13:14 PM »
Wow, pulled this one from way down the well didn't he.

I had forgoten about TT map, it's been so long.  But this has re-newed my enthusiasm, TT must be captured first.

When I see TT map again, right off the bat we're going for the center island capture.  If HTC meant for the center island not to be captured, why, he would have made those bases uncapturable.  There is no unspoken twooce.  

Happy hunting!! And Merry Christmas to all of you who read this  :)

Offline betty

• Gold Member
Winning TT Map
« Reply #201 on: December 01, 2007, 08:32:58 PM »
i see that the dweeb still at it.....btw IN!

this stuff is soooooooooo old...just let it go...and go ahead and bomb take town...bombers ARE the other white meat and ma tiff luvs them. peace out!
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Winning TT Map
« Reply #202 on: December 01, 2007, 09:19:13 PM »

I had forgoten about TT map, it's been so long.  But this has re-newed my enthusiasm, TT must be captured first.

When I see TT map again, right off the bat we're going for the center island capture.  If HTC meant for the center island not to be captured, why, he would have made those bases uncapturable.  There is no unspoken twooce.  

griefers with no skill are funny!  Glad u show ur twitdom!:aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
Winning TT Map
« Reply #203 on: December 02, 2007, 06:24:44 AM »

It's really great when a grown man goes so far out of his way to try and ruin the fun for others. Thats the only point in a tt island capture.

your a hero:aok

Don
ESTES- will you have my baby?
Ack-Ack -As long as we can name the baby Shuffler if it's a boy and Mensa if it's a girl.

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline DREDger

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Winning TT Map
« Reply #204 on: December 02, 2007, 08:25:43 PM »
Skyrock calling anyone a griefer is like the pot calling the kettle black.  Whatever tho, he has uber skill, unemployed actors have plenty of time to hone their cartwooon skills.

But we had a twooce...A TWOOOCE.

Lol, can't wait for TT to come back.  Capturing the center island it renowned tactic for winning the map, that is why all sides try to do.  People just don't like me to mention it.

Too bad so sad.

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
Winning TT Map
« Reply #205 on: December 02, 2007, 08:42:02 PM »
Skyrock calling anyone a griefer is like the pot calling the kettle black.  Whatever tho, he has uber skill, unemployed actors have plenty of time to hone their cartwooon skills.

Lol, can't wait for TT to come back.  Capturing the center island it renowned tactic for winning the map, that is why all sides try to do.  People just don't like me to mention it.

Too bad so sad.

You, sir, are full of crap.

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
Winning TT Map
« Reply #206 on: December 03, 2007, 05:32:36 AM »

Too bad so sad.

"Sad" is a good word for you.
ESTES- will you have my baby?
Ack-Ack -As long as we can name the baby Shuffler if it's a boy and Mensa if it's a girl.

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline LTARghst

• Copper Member
Winning TT Map
« Reply #207 on: December 03, 2007, 07:06:05 AM »
Bahhh TT sucks since they changed it. Not as fun as it use to be an there are hardly the same numbers who play in it. So who cares if its captured now.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Winning TT Map
« Reply #208 on: December 03, 2007, 07:08:34 AM »
Originally posted by LTARghst
Bahhh TT sucks since they changed it. Not as fun as it use to be an there are hardly the same numbers who play in it. So who cares if its captured now.
I never fly there, but DREDger is still a griefer twit!:aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline DREDger

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Winning TT Map
« Reply #209 on: December 03, 2007, 07:36:46 PM »
SQUEEEK!!!!!

People still in a twitter about my orchastrating tank town capture nearly a year ago!!  Who could have predicted it would get sooo much mileage on the BB.

And what a feeble response from Skyrock and Donzo...Being name called by them is a badge of honor I am proud to wear.

:rofl