Author Topic: The "Stunt/'hidden' Plane" RV8  (Read 1032 times)

Offline Dragon86

• Zinc Member
The "Stunt/'hidden' Plane" RV8
« on: January 18, 2007, 09:13:33 PM »
I have seen the RV8 and have heard of how to get it...yet it doesn't work. Am I doing it right? It is said that if you type in: .show rv8 at the tower screen, then enter the hanger, you will see a new plane (the RV8). I did this and did not see it...it should be between the PT Boat the SBD.....Can someone help me..please?

Offline moneyguy

• Silver Member
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2007, 09:16:28 PM »
its .showrv     only availible offline and in the training arena.

Offline VooWho

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2007, 10:59:19 PM »
or on H2H.
Non Sibi Sed Patriae!

Offline tedrbr

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 02:45:24 AM »
or at a base or two on the mini pizza map for a while there...... didn't they show up in a AvA map too once?

Course, those ones were unarmed, so were used as unarmed scout planes and annoying gnats..... but fun while it lasted.

LOL!

Offline Dragon86

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2007, 04:20:03 PM »
k thanks...maybe when i put a space between .show rv<---like that, was wat the problem was :/ I go try it:D

Offline Wes14

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2007, 07:51:10 PM »
isnt it just .showrv no space no 8 like what moneyguy said?:confused:
Warning! The above post may induce: nausea, confusion, headaches, explosive diarrhea, anger, vomiting, and whining. Also this post may not make any sense, or may lead to the hijack of the thread.

-Regards,
Wes14

Offline balance1

• Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2007, 09:14:07 PM »
I think HTC should just put a lil .30 cal or SMALLER(im thinkin .22 lol!!) bb gun shooting through the prop spinner on the RV8 and let retards like me go wild with it lol you know either in special events or something if MA aint an option.

You know your a dweeb when you love flight sims so much, you believe you can do it better and go start your own flight sim company.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2007, 11:02:31 PM »
um, type .showrv then launch to the runway in whatever plane you was flying previously, then exit back to the tower then click on the Hangar, it should now be there.

it does not automatically appear until you launch to the runway then exit flight back to the tower.

least, this is how it works in the Training Arena.....

Good Luck
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2007, 11:59:53 PM »
Thanks for the posts. I'd been wondering how to get to that too. My kids like to buzz around in that little thing.
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac