Author Topic: The Flame Forum  (Read 1703 times)

Offline navajoboy

• Probation
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.uknightedstates.net
The Flame Forum
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2007, 11:54:59 AM »
ok
im IN too.
Stovpipe aka Navajo
Uknighted 357th FG - JG26
-+= Foreign Relations Minister =+-
http://www.uknightedstates.net

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
The Flame Forum
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2007, 12:03:14 PM »
When I was flying last night, I come in behind DWEEB9 (very well known and respected pilot who was once bitten by a scorpion I was told) and guess what ?

He starts turning right, then left, then up, and then down and all over the place. The next thing ya know, we are in a rolling scissors ... :furious

How the hell am I supposed to shoot this guy down with him flyin all over the friggin' place trying to spoil my guns solution ... the nerve of some people. I finally did get him, but I really had to work for it ... :mad:

If he had any integrity, he would have flown straight and level, allowing me to kill him with ease.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Kuhn

• Silver Member
      • Canvasman
The Flame Forum
« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2007, 12:21:50 PM »
Yeah those dweeb tactics suck. Like every time I try to topedo a CV some one has the nerve to shoot me down with that darn 5" gun. Always gats all three of my planes too. GAWD :furious
325th Checkertails

Offline TexInVa

• Nickel Member
The Flame Forum
« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2007, 01:01:18 PM »
Originally posted by SteveBailey
Yes, how dare they fight on their terms and not yours! They should stick around and let you shoot them, the bastages.

No, there is no fighting involved.

And yes, I would like them to at least fight! HO me, vulch me, cherrypick me, BnZ, TnB. But to just fly away as soon as someone turns on you is just plain cowardice, made worse by knowing you can up yet another plane if you just happen to get shot down.

Just today, I had an La-7(ENY5) run from my Spit9(ENY20), in which I had only half a wing! HALF A FRIKKIN WING! C'mon! This goes way beyond timidity.

If you're out of ammo, say something! Out of gas? Same thing!

Offline macleod01

• Gold Member
      • http://www.71sqn.co.uk
The Flame Forum
« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2007, 01:22:08 PM »
Originally posted by Lusche
We DO have a fighter which actually can accomodate a gunner: The Bf 110. And guess what? I have been shot down by the 110 tail gunner two times already :D

funniest thing that ever happened to me was dogfighting a 110. He switched to his tail gun and opened fire. Bad shot though. He flew straight into a hill! Almost killed myself laughing! :rofl :rofl :lol :rofl
seeds have been laid...but they arent trees we're growing. we're growing organic grenades!- 321BAR
I'd have a better chance in running into a Dodo Bird in the middle of rush hour, walking down the I-5 with two hookers in tow before I see a useful post from glock89- Ack-Ack

Offline -SR-

• Copper Member
The Flame Forum
« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2007, 01:36:25 PM »
In

I think everyone should live in harmony and peace. No planes should actually explode. They should all be the same color and size. There should never be a situation where you are frustrated. As like pushing your feet into a short sheeted bed. Don't ask me how I know that.:noid

I love the look on my wife's face, when I look over at her wearing my headphones with a mic dangling in front of my mouth, yelling at the computer,like a sailor,because I'm flying a Pappy Boyington cartoon plane. It is pure magic. Like Disneyland. Only without the fantasy and children. Hey wait a minute...:confused:

-SR-

Offline kj714

• Silver Member
The Flame Forum
« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2007, 01:44:05 PM »
"I had an La-7(ENY5) run from my Spit9(ENY20), "

what a combo

Offline yayyyy

• Nickel Member
The Flame Forum
« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2007, 02:10:20 PM »
all this talk about the flame and i never realised that this  forum is Powered by: vBulletin Version 2.3.5

Offline FrodeMk3

• Gold Member
The Flame Forum
« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2007, 02:33:11 PM »
If ever a thread needed the sweet release that death shall bring...It's IN this one.

Online Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
The Flame Forum
« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2007, 02:48:15 PM »
Mongo like plane
:noid
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
The Flame Forum
« Reply #55 on: January 31, 2007, 03:21:52 PM »
Originally posted by VWE
The best part is that you kept comming back... in a silly spitty Mk.1 and co-alt! :huh

Their CV was too close. I was climbing until the very last second. Unfortunately, he was faster. We wouldnt START at co-alt, but he could climb up to it without difficulty.

Oh, and YAY!!! We are starting to see some real posts, AND they are remaining respectful! See? It can be done!