Author Topic: The Flame Forum  (Read 1702 times)

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
The Flame Forum
« on: January 29, 2007, 04:50:19 PM »
Alright, because I enjoy listening to stories and helping people criticise others, I decided to try this. If you've had a bad day, or a bad experience, come here and share. There will be some rules though.

1) Do NOT mention names. Substitute with things like dweeb1 or XXXX
2) Avoid swearing
3) Include the arena, the country, both (or all if applicable) aircraft involved
4) avoid criticizing the whole country. You are here to whine about one instance, dont come in with "ALL BISHOPS SUCK!!!". Save that for country chat...

So, here is my example:

Earlier this month in EWA (Green) I had a depressing incident. I was in a Spitfire mk I and the offender, a moderately well known and respected player (Lets call him dweeb1) was in an A6M2 launching from a carrier. It openend with me at a 2k altitude advantage. He had launched fomr the carrier and was persuing another Knight. (He was a Bishop) I turned twoard the Zero to assist my fellow countryman. The Zero saw me, and turned to engage. By the time we were 1k out we were co-altitude, but he insisted on HOing me. I knew he had cannon, and all I had was 8 .303s, so I decided to ignore the fact that my engine was carboureahted (I know I spelled that wrong) and I nosed down to avoid the HO. He made a diving turn down and to the left, so I followed. I dropped flaps and started to turn inside him. The minute I did he leveled out and ran immidiately to CV ack. I followed him for a few seconds but as soon as I got in ack range I bugged out. Too late, 5 inch got me. I took off again, again in a Spitfire mk I, and the same thing happened. As soon as I got behind him, he ran to the nearest friendly. Again CV ack. I kept a safe distance, but again somehow the 5in. got me from extraordinary range. Finally I refused to even get near this A6M until he was 5k from the CV. He came to get me. Again I got behind him. He ran for the CV, I broke off and gained more altitude. He came back, again I got behind him, he runs right to 3 more zekes. I bug out, but they are faster than me, catch me, and begin dogfighting them. Here comes dweeb1 again slashing through and engageing me only when the other 3 have me beat. One more time, I try to get this zeke, and one more time he only fights when he has a numbers AND position advantage (One isnt enough, he only fights with both). Again, the numbers get my lowly Spitfire mk I. I finally get REALLY pissed off and up a Spitfire IX. Immidiately all zekes run to CV and dont come back until I land. If I was in a SPit IX or even V to begin with, I can understand running, but this guy was afraid of a Spitfire mk I!!! That is just dishonerable behavior.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
The Flame Forum
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 04:53:06 PM »
This will not end well.

:noid :noid :noid

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline FrodeMk3

• Gold Member
The Flame Forum
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2007, 04:58:48 PM »
Wait 'till Skuzzy sees this one, LOLOLOLOL :rofl

We might just see live flame spew from the ol' crt

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
The Flame Forum
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2007, 05:00:50 PM »
:furious

IN!
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
The Flame Forum
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2007, 05:14:16 PM »
So there I am hard at work in the TA, watching a seemingly endless stream of dweebs asking " @#$%%$^  How do I fly with a mouse!#$%@^)

Course if the @#$%$@% dweebs would read the sys requirements they'd see they'd need a joystick!

So because you can't exactly take it out on 2 week baby seals I decided to come vent here. Good thread, good idea, hope when the flames fly they scorch all those #@$%%$^ 2 week mouse flying !#@$#@$ dweebs.

GrIN

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
The Flame Forum
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2007, 05:19:11 PM »
This thread will explode in 5 min starting when Stang, Hub, Superdud, Storch. TW9, Skyrock JB88, and all BK's Enter.

(Please note: just joking :) )
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
The Flame Forum
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2007, 05:23:28 PM »
lol. Well, I thought we might be able to release our anger in a civilised fashion. Besides, I need SOMETHING interesting to watch now that Springer isnt on any more...

Offline kamilyun

• Silver Member
The Flame Forum
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2007, 05:25:14 PM »
Originally posted by Husky01
This thread will explode in 5 min starting when Stang, Hub, Superdud, Storch. TW9, Skyrock JB88, and all BK's Enter.

(Please note: just joking :) )

Checking in

Now who do I call names?

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
The Flame Forum
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2007, 05:27:47 PM »
Originally posted by Husky01
This thread will explode in 5 min starting when Stang, Hub, Superdud, Storch. TW9, Skyrock JB88, and all BK's, Enter.

(Please note: just joking  )
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Checking in

Now who do I call names?

Umm start with Hub first then work your way down from there also BK's come before stang if Skyrock is absent only other then that please stay in order of the list ty
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline mussie

• Gold Member
The Flame Forum
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2007, 05:41:22 PM »
Originally posted by Bronk
This will not end well.

:noid :noid :noid

Bronk

What he said....

Online Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
The Flame Forum
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2007, 05:42:19 PM »
My pancakes didnt come with sausage :(
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Hammy

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.leedsstarafc.co.uk
The Flame Forum
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2007, 05:48:30 PM »
gotta be IN  this one  :aok

Offline loser

• Silver Member
The Flame Forum
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2007, 06:09:00 PM »
Allied killshot himself on me.

Best day ever.

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
The Flame Forum
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2007, 06:34:03 PM »
Serenity NOW!

Offline kj714

• Silver Member
The Flame Forum
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2007, 07:15:48 PM »
heh, this'll be good if it survives for any length of time.