Author Topic: Jane Fonda at it again  (Read 1728 times)

Offline VooWho

• Silver Member
Jane Fonda at it again
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2007, 04:03:59 PM »
Originally posted by oboe
VooWho,

With a clear majority of the American public now opposed to Bush's addition of more troops, and with notable Republicans also opposed to the President's plan, why are you all set to blame the Democrats for "making us leave Iraq"?

Do you disagree with the notion that in democracy such as ours, it is the duty of elected representatives to carry out the will of the people?

I probably messed up on my typing again. What I ment to say is, when the Democrats take office (President, which they might) there probably going to send home troops within a year or so after the elections. Yes I know people oppose the addition of more troops, but say if the Dems take office and our troops come home in one year after that, Iraq might as will be called Home of the Terrorists. I'm not saying the Dems will make the troops come home, but to be elected that might be something they'll say. Who knows maybe the Dems will ask for 200,000 additional troops to Iraq in 2009.
Non Sibi Sed Patriae!

Offline Squire

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
Jane Fonda at it again
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2007, 06:48:41 PM »
Is she holding a giant bong?
Warloc
Friday Squad Ops CM Team
1841 Squadron Fleet Air Arm
Aces High since Tour 24

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
Jane Fonda at it again
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2007, 10:32:25 PM »
Originally posted by VooWho
I probably messed up on my typing again. What I ment to say is, when the Democrats take office (President, which they might) there probably going to send home troops within a year or so after the elections. Yes I know people oppose the addition of more troops, but say if the Dems take office and our troops come home in one year after that, Iraq might as will be called Home of the Terrorists. I'm not saying the Dems will make the troops come home, but to be elected that might be something they'll say. Who knows maybe the Dems will ask for 200,000 additional troops to Iraq in 2009.

This is why folks around Tulsa go to the City to see Crack Monkeys standing up for a cause...

"Yeah, what I said before... before I said it, right..I was against it!!! Now they'll make an issue outta it... But... but... dammm what was I talking about???   watermelon never mind just vote...ummmm... errr..yeah Democrat... *stop pokin me!!!!*  Yeah Democratic... the tickets party...err the partys ticket..yeahhh  ummmm..... *where's my Donuts?!!!????..."

Mac

~Owasso~

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
Jane Fonda at it again
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2007, 10:41:48 PM »

The last time I posted about this sloven bioyatch and urination it got deleted...

Man she's gettin OLD huh?  :D   Won't be much longer til we salt her down.

:rofl

Mac

Offline tedrbr

• Silver Member
Jane Fonda at it again
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2007, 11:12:13 PM »
"No! Jane! Stop!"
"They aren't burning bras this time!"

"My EYES!  AUGHHHHHHHhhhhhhh!!!!!!"  

:O

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
Jane Fonda at it again
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2007, 11:36:13 PM »
Originally posted by AWMac

The last time I posted about this sloven bioyatch and urination it got deleted...

Mac

Remember 10,000 Years B.C.?  We'll still be urinating on her 10,000+ A.D.

Jane is going for Martydom..

No one else wants her...

Ohhh...Tainted Love

Grab the Gun Jane, Grab the Gun!!!!

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
Jane Fonda at it again
« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2007, 11:37:13 PM »
Originally posted by AWMac

Mac

Remember 10,000 Years B.C.?  We'll still be urinating on her 10,000+ A.D.

Jane is going for Martydom..

No one else wants her...

Ohhh...Tainted Love

Grab the Gun Jane, Grab the Gun!!!!

:aok

Mac

Do the World a Favor.

Offline Sixpence

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.onpoi.net/ah/index.php
Jane Fonda at it again
« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2007, 12:14:11 AM »

"My grandaddy always told me, "There are three things that'll put a good man down: Losin' a good woman, eatin' bad possum, or eatin' good possum."" - Holden McGroin

(and I still say he wasn't trying to spell possum!)

Offline Dos Equis

• Nickel Member
Jane Fonda at it again
« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2007, 10:17:27 AM »
Well, I agree that Jane is something the democrats do not need.

What would happen if we did what she wanted? Suddenly and unilaterally simply bugged out?

Reports from cities like Fallujah give us a good indication when Marine brigades pulled back and tried to give operational authority to the Iraqi military. Within a week they were overrun, targetted by death squads and killed. Soon the city was back in the hands of insurgents and had to be retaken again.

If we pulled out all of a sudden, the millions we have invested in oil fields and all of it would fall into the hands of local warlords. The Syrians would pour regulars across the border to secure the western oil fields, and the Iranians would try and take Basra for themselves.

The Kurds would cordon off the north and the Sunnis and Shia would enter into a full sclae bloodbath and Baghdad would make Beruit look like a new shopping mall.

We'd have a hell of a time re-establishing ourselves there, and we'd get nothing for the lives we've sacrificed. F--- that.

We need to get out of urban areas and secure the resources. Take as much of the natural resources, keep it out of the Chinese hands. Keep it away from Putin and his designs on his oil companies to the east of Iran.

We don't need more troops for this mission, we need good CnC. We need a coordinated move back towards the Kuwaiti border, checkpoints setup and massive refrigeration unit based castles like camp Bremer get shut down. Too $$ to run.

We're moving battle groups towards the Gulf now. Air power is fine, but we need predator drones and arty to shell the crap out of little roaming groups of thugs with mortars in trucks. little birds with chain guns sweeping the streets as the tanks and heavy stuff (truck convoys) pull back out of Baghdad.

Let them war it out, we're taking what we came for. Starve them. Let the Turks run food to their Kurdish friends.

The Afghans are a lost people. Stick Karbala on a stake and leave. We don't give a **** about the Talis and their oppression of women. We just want the groups that organize terror runs to the west. Save the cash of trying to chase down Talis in the small towns, start taking profit from the opium trade to help pay for things.

We can't even get the Pakis to help us catch Osama in the hills. The only way we turn this thing around is to start making this operation run the black, instead of bleeding the US treasury dry. Tax KBR, tax Halliburton. Tax the now record profit of Exxon they put up this quarter, the most profit any company has ever taken in world history ever. Start putting that back into funding merc teams. Send death squads out to target local warlords.

It's time to quit wasting money sending Marines into urban areas and letting them get sniped and IED'd. Marines are no good for police actions. Baghdad is a pit - vacate it.

Offline Mightytboy

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
Jane Fonda at it again
« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2007, 11:35:23 AM »
Now back to reality!

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
Jane Fonda at it again
« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2007, 07:33:26 PM »
Hmmm I didn't know Halliburton and KBR were different entitys.

:huh

Mac