Author Topic: went knights for 24hrs  (Read 515 times)

Offline chaingun

• Copper Member
went knights for 24hrs
« on: January 31, 2007, 11:19:37 AM »
Hello Gents Peeps, i flew knights for a whole day!, some nice peeps there:0  to those who didnt like me over there:p i did get the wtf you doing over here thingy, i had to come bk rooks b/c of all the PMs rofl, sorry my il2 has no shame hehehe muwhahaha, all in all, was a great experience and ty, for the 6 calls Gents:)

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
went knights for 24hrs
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2007, 11:23:14 AM »
LoL Chaingun, just ignore the "wtf are you doing here" remarks... they go away after a while. I usually just tell them Im here to spy... that has never failed to shut them up :D.

Besides, what can be wrong flying for the green country?
21 is only half the truth.

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
went knights for 24hrs
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2007, 11:37:57 AM »
Must have been before yesterday, because I recall shooting down an IL2 of yours (and you were red, I'm fairly sure! :t )

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
went knights for 24hrs
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2007, 12:40:36 PM »
Interesting chaingun.  I always bounce to low numbers.  Never had anyone say anything about it.

Any number of times if the fight goes off balance I've gone from shooting or being shot down by a guy to flying his wing in the same fight from the other side.

Folks must think you take the game seriously or something :)

That or they need to get a clue that no one really wins the war so having fun is the key :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
went knights for 24hrs
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2007, 12:43:05 PM »
I used to rotate, before joining a squad. Too much hassle trying to find squaddies when you're scattered, and it's not so fun killing your own squaddies when you want to wing with 'em, so I've been knit for a while. However, I can totally relate to switching to the side with lowest numbers.

Offline chaingun

• Copper Member
went knights for 24hrs
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2007, 02:12:27 PM »
nah been rook 90 percent of my flying time. plus getting shot down by an ugly il2, gets them bent out shape:)

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
went knights for 24hrs
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2007, 02:42:08 PM »
Well, I guess somebody has misplaced his cartoon loyalty. You should be banned from the game!
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Major Biggles

• Gold Member
      • 71 Squadron Website
went knights for 24hrs
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2007, 02:45:23 PM »
Originally posted by Schatzi
I usually just tell them Im here to spy... that has never failed to shut them up :D.

hehehe!

i've only ever said that once when i've switched, but it was a memorable event :D

71 'Eagle' Squadron RAF

Member DFC