Author Topic: 2 screenshot bugs  (Read 371 times)

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
2 screenshot bugs
« on: February 07, 2007, 09:09:02 PM »
First, I've reported this one already, and not sure if you can do anything or not. I *used* to get FSAA on my screenshots. Lately (for over a month, at least that's when I started noticing) the screen will be FSAA but the screenshot will be unaliased.

Second, and I've been spotting this one on and off for many many months now, I'll take screenshots and they won't appear. Literally, offline online the Alt-S won't save the screenshots to bmp files. They just disappear. Sometimes I can replicate this sometimes I can't. Just offline (right this second) I tried taking 7-8 screenshots of a skin I'm working on, and only 3 showed up in the directory. The timing wasn't such that I was trying to take them a split second from each other, and I wasn't taking them that frequently, but they sometimes refuse to creat bitmaps.

Heck if I know why, but I wonder if the two are related? They both only seem to have started in the past 3-4 months or so (at least that's when I really first started noticing missing screenshots)

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
2 screenshot bugs
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2007, 07:36:24 AM »
I have had that happen also Krusty...I was in the H2H room taking pics of a squad formation and I went to MS Paint to edit them...Looked all over my computer...but they were not there
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline 68slayr

• Nickel Member
2 screenshot bugs
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 07:42:04 PM »
i always disco when i take a screen shot.

Offline REP0MAN

• Gold Member
2 screenshot bugs
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 09:40:58 PM »
Originally posted by 68slayr
i always disco when i take a screen shot.

Get a better camera slayr......

:D
Apparently, one in five people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother, Colin. Or my younger brother, Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it's Colin. - Tim Vine.