Author Topic: Zeke  (Read 2507 times)

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
Zeke
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2007, 03:08:33 PM »
Originally posted by Karnak
Yes, I can explain it.  You are lying.

It is that simple.  Take a Spit XVI up and see if you can reach 500mph in it without a long dive.  You can't.  

Therefore you are lying.

Never gonna happen. Ive yet to fly a Spixteen and im not about to start. Im proud of that record. And yeah, call me a liar. I really dont care. My conflict is not with you but a cartoon plane. But because of things like this im recording all fights with Spiixteens, so when next this thread comes around, Ill have LOTS to show you all.

Offline Movie

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Zeke
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2007, 03:16:01 PM »
lol

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Zeke
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2007, 03:17:29 PM »
Ohh look teen knowitall at it again.
:D :D

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline Movie

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Zeke
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2007, 03:19:04 PM »
:aok

Offline Treize69

• Platinum Member
      • http://grupul7vanatoare.homestead.com/Startpage.html
Zeke
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2007, 03:21:27 PM »
Same guy whos requesting "any RAF/ETO SpitV" since we don't have any...
Treize (pronounced 'trays')- because 'Treisprezece' is too long and even harder to pronounce.

Moartea bolșevicilor.

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
Zeke
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2007, 03:46:57 PM »
Originally posted by Treize69
Same guy whos requesting "any RAF/ETO SpitV" since we don't have any...

We have none that ive seen. We have SAAF, RHAF, RAF trops American trops and a purple RAF. I look at the skins of the mk V every time im on hoping one will strike my fancy. There are no RAF ETO Spitfire mk Vs that arent purple.

To bronk:

Its the angry old guy!

:D

Offline DblTrubl

• Copper Member
Zeke
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2007, 08:57:15 PM »
Originally posted by Serenity
Ive yet to fly a Spixteen and im not about to start.

Complaints about how a plane is modeled coming from one who has never flown the plane in question hold absolutely no weight whatsoever. If you truly believe something is inaccurate then do some testing and provide some concrete evidence and historical documentation to back up your claim. The burden of proof is on you to show that HTC is wrong. Players have done so in the past and on the occasions that HTC agreed with their data and methodology changes were made. I doubt it will happen in this case as you don't strike me as the type willing to put in the effort. It's quite simple really...put up or shut up.

Offline Kweassa

• Platinum Member
Zeke
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2007, 09:30:07 PM »
Complaints about how a plane is modeled coming from one who has never flown the plane in question hold absolutely no weight whatsoever. If you truly believe something is inaccurate then do some testing and provide some concrete evidence and historical documentation to back up your claim. The burden of proof is on you to show that HTC is wrong. Players have done so in the past and on the occasions that HTC agreed with their data and methodology changes were made. I doubt it will happen in this case as you don't strike me as the type willing to put in the effort. It's quite simple really...put up or shut up.

Really, if he was someone capable of understanding what you were saying Dbl, he wouldn't been spewing that heap of crap in the first place.

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
Zeke
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2007, 09:38:17 PM »
Originally posted by Kweassa
Really, if he was someone capable of understanding what you were saying Dbl, he wouldn't been spewing that heap of crap in the first place.

Wow. Angry. Prozac anyone?

Unless YOU happen to have an RAF-issue handbook on the Spitfire mk XVI there isnt much that can be done in numbers. I cannot argue with the exact numbers, I argue when I watch it defy physics. That is just so incredibly obvious a 2 year old can tell something is wrong. Like I said. Im recording JUST FOR YOU! :aok

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
Zeke
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2007, 09:50:48 PM »
If you won't even fly it to test it you have no grounds to comment.  You certainly have no grounds to say the modeling is wrong.  Your immature pride that you have never tested it is ridiculous.

I know that HTC will change things if you test it and document the errors in a valid manner.  I know this because I have done it in regards to the Mosquito's fuel consumption and it was changed.

I have seen it done in other cases as well, such as the N1K2-J's ammo capacity.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Zeke
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2007, 11:11:12 PM »
I hear he was killed by a TBM who was going 200 mph.
Then amazingly caught his 109 at 500 mph and shot it down.

:noid :noid :noid :noid

Guess the TBM model is bogus also.

Bet if I look i can find film.

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline Kweassa

• Platinum Member
Zeke
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2007, 12:30:35 AM »
Unless YOU happen to have an RAF-issue handbook on the Spitfire mk XVI there isnt much that can be done in numbers. I cannot argue with the exact numbers, I argue when I watch it defy physics. That is just so incredibly obvious a 2 year old can tell something is wrong. Like I said. Im recording JUST FOR YOU!

During the last 10 years I've flown Aces High, I've seen zillions of goofballs like you who start blaming the game the moment one's own incompetent and pathetic judgement starts clouding one's concept of reality.

Every time, a totally clueless n00b would barge in, he'd start flaming how the FM is broken. Except, whenever they are confronted with actual evidence they either fizzle out and disappear from the boards, or choose to stall and ignore. He will constantly babble about how he will come up with evidence none of us will be able to refute, and then starts making up zillion new excuses everytime, for why he wasn't able to show us any evidence.

So give us one good reason for us to believe that you're not one of those typical goofballs. Why the *** should we believe you, over some of the other respected AH gamers with a lot of experience and flight expertise, whom we've been flying with for almost 10 years?

Right now, your credibility is as about as potent as Ron Wyatt in bible archaeology.

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
Zeke
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2007, 02:02:48 AM »
Originally posted by Bronk
I hear he was killed by a TBM who was going 200 mph.
Then amazingly caught his 109 at 500 mph and shot it down.

:noid :noid :noid :noid

Guess the TBM model is bogus also.

Bet if I look i can find film.

Bronk

ZOMG!!!1! I was like VROOOM and he was like EEEHHRRRR and I was like PWN3D! and he was like NU UH! And went VRRRRRROOOOOOMMMMM and I was like NNNOOOOO!!!!1!! and he was like TAKKA TAKKA TAKKA TAKKA and my wing was like GONE! ZOMG!!!!1!!

Offline Kweassa

• Platinum Member
Zeke
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2007, 06:37:04 AM »
Well?

We're still waiting for your films.

Considering the rich abundance of Spitfires in the MA it wouldn't seem too difficult to come up with any of those abundant Spits doing the paranormal as you claim.

Or are you gonna disappear from this thread for a week until everybody has forgotten about you, and then bring up the "Spit defies space-time continuum" legend again in some other thread?

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Zeke
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2007, 09:28:56 AM »
Originally posted by Kweassa

Or are you gonna disappear from this thread for a week until everybody has forgotten about you, and then bring up the "Spit defies space-time continuum" legend again in some other thread?

I'm betting on the above.

Bronk
See Rule #4