Author Topic: Aces High Summer get together  (Read 2722 times)

Offline weazely

• Silver Member
Aces High Summer get together
« Reply #60 on: July 19, 2007, 01:24:15 PM »
hahaha thats funny:lol
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX.
Invidia V2 Catless Downpipe
STi Catback
HKS SQV BOV

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2007, 01:30:20 PM »
Originally posted by Husky01
Betty do you have a estimated count on how many are going? And will my name tag say goldy or bearkats?hehe

actually i'mma gonna just find them stickers that u can write ur own name on that say " hi my name is......." but if u cant be trusted to use a marker i can write ur name for u hehe

approx count right now is bout 45ppl

thats ONLY if everyone that i got emails from and everyone one on the game that said they would b there actually show up. shegotya is bringin herself, nghtmare, beeker, badger,gat76 and gat's gf, there are TONS of yall that live down there in that area and there are a few ppl flying in from around the US and lots that are driving. it will deffinatly be a awsome time. shegotya thru one hell of a party last summer and there was only 8 of us there and we had sooooooooooo much fun! WTFG GOTYA! NEXT YEARS IS YOURS AGAIN TO PLAN! HEHE. anyone on the bbs if u didnt email me to confirm you are going, PM me in the game when you see me on or PM me in here and i will give you my cellphone number so that everyone can get ahold of me and we'll figure out a meeting spot. hope to see yall there!

<>
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline DoLbY

• Copper Member
« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2007, 01:43:31 PM »
I would like to go but not going to happen this year :cry

Offline Laurie

• Nickel Member
« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2007, 02:19:43 PM »