Author Topic: Loaded but cant fly...  (Read 833 times)

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
Loaded but cant fly...
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2000, 10:31:00 PM »
I am running an AMD K6-2 400 mhz desktop.  64mb ram and Voodoo3 graphics card.  Running High Color 16 and when I was playinfg AH, had it set to 16 bit color and 1280 x 1024

LePaul

ktorbert

Loaded but cant fly...
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2000, 01:22:00 AM »
O Right Gents!
I found my problem. Had to take updated driver out for my 3d ATI Rage 8meg card. Unstalled AH, then Deleted the HTC folder. Reinstalled AH and selected 16 and not 32 and checked 800X600. AND WAAAALAAAA itz magic. AH works great and the graphics Oustanding. Frame Rate hardly ever drops below 30.

I using Dell Inspirion 7500 Laptop, with a 500 mghz, 128 meg Ram, 8 meg 3D Rage Card, and thanks toeveryone for their Hard Effort in tryn to get this Awsome game up and running for me. <APPLUSES the Masters>
Thanks Again.

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
Loaded but cant fly...
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2000, 10:41:00 PM »

Ive downloaded the Directx 7a (again) and no change.  Still wont run.

Lack of replies from the Aces High folks is disappointing.  Whatever you guys did, you broke the program for me.

Uninstall works...but not the desired solution.  How about some answers?  Or is it time for AcesHighSucks.com ? <g>  Just kidding!! But come on now, this program worked great before the update.

LePaul
"You're just pissed cuz I turned your base into the surface of the moon with my B-17"

Offline bloom25

• Silver Member
Loaded but cant fly...
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2000, 12:50:00 AM »
LePaul, what kind of motherboard do you have?  Also, what is your soundcard?  Yes soundcard, I'm having a couple problems with a vortex 2 card, and some with SB cards are getting lockups.

We will get it working for you again!

bloom25
THUNDERBIRDS

Offline bloom25

• Silver Member
Loaded but cant fly...
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2000, 12:53:00 AM »
I might also ask, what EXACTLY are the symptoms you are having.  This makes it much easier to troubleshoot.  One more thing, perhaps you got a corrupted download.  Have you tried re-downloading AH and reinstalling?
Long shot, but maybe!  

bloom25
THUNDERBIRDS

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
Loaded but cant fly...
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2000, 09:34:00 PM »
Bloom....YES YES YES

You know, I even re-installed my Voodoo3 AGP drives and voila!  She worked!  And then, another update from Aces High and BLAM, its not working again.

Im glad Im not paying for this service.  I charge a lot to beta test  ;-)

Would someone tell me why every update this game makes winds up hosing my 3dfx voodoo3 agp card drivers??

Im telling ya, its a dang conspiracy...I knew I was too good a bomber!