Author Topic: Gang, what Gang??  (Read 1067 times)

Offline Trikky

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Gang, what Gang??
« on: February 14, 2007, 10:04:48 AM »
Story so far, at approx 16:00 hours GMT, Bish, using great skill and courage, reset both nits and rooks on lake Uterus.

Some 6 hours into the new map with 200 knee deep in ganging denials, we have this sorry state of affairs, with rooks managing to take 1, count em, 1 nit base, the furballing one cos we all know Charlie cant surf. Meanwhile, the few nits who have a shred of self respect, manage to take 3 or 4 off the rooks.

The above pic also shows a small, half hearted attempt by nits to take a base. If they were serious all 4 adjoining sectors would have full dar bars.

This is how it stands as I logged, 24 hours later.

WTG rookies :aok

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
Gang, what Gang??
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2007, 10:09:39 AM »
drugs are bad..mmmmkay?

Offline Trikky

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Gang, what Gang??
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2007, 10:14:11 AM »
Thanks for your contribution, fascinating stuff.

Offline DREDger

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Gang, what Gang??
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2007, 10:14:56 AM »
We all know it rains alot in England, but do try to get some fresh air periodically.

Offline Trikky

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Gang, what Gang??
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2007, 10:15:53 AM »
Appreciate your concern, I'm peachy, really. Thanks both for addressing the issues ;)

Offline Kweassa

• Platinum Member
Gang, what Gang??
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2007, 10:19:30 AM »
...Bish, using great skill and courage, reset both nits and rooks on lake Uterus...

You mean the routine suicidal jabo runs where the self-proclaimed 'leaders' or 'vets' of Bish send in clueless half-wit slaves (blazing with patriotic fervor and yet devoid of piloting skills) in a one-way trip in a daring fight against undefended field objects? All the while the Bish 'vet caste' stays high and behind, enjoying the spoils of their cherry picking victory, as the rest of the Bish 'locust caste' would stir up the bee's hive with their naked balls.

Well, that it is certainly some great skill and courage.

We in the Knits and Rooks would surely love to get some tips on how we could make our own bottom feeding n00bs so complient to our exploitve purposes, so they can go smash their nose-cones against the field acks and kamikaze every field object in sight. That'd certainly make us vets easier to scrape up hefty loads of kills, using our own clueless team mates as bait.

Unfortunately, the last time we Knits or Rooks tried to coax our own n00bs to do that, we failed miserably because most of our n00bs wanted to actually fight something, instead of voluntarily becoming fresh meat for the meat-grinder.

Offline Dace

• Silver Member
Gang, what Gang??
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2007, 10:19:33 AM »
What really bites is that the other arena is totally opposite of that with the Bish doin all the gangin'. You're forced to be the ganger or the gangee.

Offline yayyyy

• Nickel Member
Gang, what Gang??
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2007, 10:24:00 AM »
i think that it should be split up into 3 side. the rooks, the bish, and the knights.

then there wouldnt be any trees

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Gang, what Gang??
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2007, 10:26:20 AM »
Just about every map for the last few months has had the low side getting slammed by the 2 others. Ht tried to implement a stricter side balance but the WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA was so loud he pulled it. The whiners got their way and this is the end result.

So if you didn't like sitting in lobby waiting, going to another arena or jump sides . Then came to the boards whining about it.  It's your own damn fault.  

Careful what you wish for you might just get it.

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
Gang, what Gang??
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2007, 11:26:22 AM »
Originally posted by Trikky
Appreciate your concern, I'm peachy, really. Thanks both for addressing the issues ;)

We are addressing the issue.  Its a game.  Get over yourself.

What other issue is there?

Offline yayyyy

• Nickel Member
Gang, what Gang??
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2007, 11:31:19 AM »
Originally posted by rabbidrabbit
What other issue is there?

well an issue i have is that sometimes when i get on people call me yah yah, yay yay, or just yah. but it is really pronounce yay

Offline GooseAW

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.chawks.com
Gang, what Gang??
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2007, 11:41:47 AM »
This is typical now. for all sides. I love being the low side. Target rich baabeee!

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Gang, what Gang??
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2007, 11:49:49 AM »
Originally posted by Kweassa
You mean the routine suicidal jabo runs where the self-proclaimed 'leaders' or 'vets' of Bish send in clueless half-wit slaves (blazing with patriotic fervor and yet devoid of piloting skills) in a one-way trip in a daring fight against undefended field objects? All the while the Bish 'vet caste' stays high and behind, enjoying the spoils of their cherry picking victory, as the rest of the Bish 'locust caste' would stir up the bee's hive with their naked balls.

Well, that it is certainly some great skill and courage.

We in the Knits and Rooks would surely love to get some tips on how we could make our own bottom feeding n00bs so complient to our exploitve purposes, so they can go smash their nose-cones against the field acks and kamikaze every field object in sight. That'd certainly make us vets easier to scrape up hefty loads of kills, using our own clueless team mates as bait.

Unfortunately, the last time we Knits or Rooks tried to coax our own n00bs to do that, we failed miserably because most of our n00bs wanted to actually fight something, instead of voluntarily becoming fresh meat for the meat-grinder.

ya i would like you to point out one time you have seen me stay behind and cherry pick. sorry i am nota rook cant stand to fly at 15-25k
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Gang, what Gang??
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2007, 11:52:56 AM »
Originally posted by Dace
What really bites is that the other arena is totally opposite of that with the Bish doin all the gangin'. You're forced to be the ganger or the gangee.

in Blue arena not a single fight between rooks and nits just a non stop pounding from both sides. nits could have rolled on the rooks and when i said something about it what was the smartest answer i could get aka: why when we can sit here and take your bases till you down to three makes it easyer to vulch you>
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
Gang, what Gang??
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2007, 11:53:40 AM »
I don't know, I often get in the game and it seems like we are being double teamed, and Im about to spout off about it, when I glance at an area between knits and bish and see a couple full dar bars. So I stay quiet.

~AoM~