Author Topic: Filth Interviews Hitech (well sorta)  (Read 21361 times)

Offline mussie

• Gold Member
Filth Interviews Hitech (well sorta)
« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2007, 02:35:27 AM »
Part 6: Its Just Super To Work Here

And so wondering what Carrie meant by "Oh Trust me you cant miss it... "  and trying not to wonder what she meant by "waiting in the 1st aid room..." I climbed the stairs, at their top was a corridor that extended to the right and left. To the left I saw the corridor did turned to followed the line of the building..

As none of the doors I could see struck me as being Super's, I decided to see what was around the corner...

I found the lights around the corner had failed, the only illumination was the glimmer of light that leaked from below the door at the end.... I began to walk towards it and in the pitch black dark I heard a scrunching sound coming from my under my shoes, pulling out my trusty ZIPPO I shed some light on the situation and knew that I was on the right track.

The floor, walls and even the ceiling were covered in hundreds of sticky post it notes which to my amazement each had the same thing written on it

"Yo Daddy Superfly"

I did not know what was I going to find at the end of the corridor, behind that door, and I was not totally sure I wanted to find out, Deciding that discretion is the better part of valour, I slowly turned and began tiptoeing back from where I had come... The crunching post it notes echoed around me... And the more I tried to keep quiet the louder they got...

I felt the need to break into a run as behind me I heard the door opening, but it was too late...

"Hey hows it going..." I heard from behind.."You the guy interviewing HT today..?

My throat dry I turned and found that all I could muster in response was to a croaky "Yes..."

"Well come on in" he said "Just let me get this light first"

Super reached up and flicked the switch, the fluorescent lighting snapped into life flooding the corridor with all its thirty five watts

"CRAP" said Super "They did it again"

For what seamed like the hundredth time today I felt confused....

"So these aren't yours then ?" I asked indicating the post it notes

"No there not" said Super " This would be the work of HiTech and Skuzzy"

"HiTech and Skuzzy ?" I asked

"Yeah HiTech, Skuzzy and anyone else they can rope in, its not the first time, you should have seen my car the last time I drove to work"

"Oh" I said, "why on earth would they do this"

"Honestly you put your signature on a few planes and you never hear the end of it" he replied

"HiTech's been.... delayed" I said my concern now subsided "and I was hoping to meet the man behind the monitor so to speak"

"Sure am sorry about that " he replied looking a little embarrassed "Sorta blew my stack earlier, lost a lot of work to a dam bug... "

"Ah not a problem" I said "Could I come in and see what your working on...."

"Sure not a problem" he said waving me in

I entered the office stopping momentarily to remove a few rouge post it nots that had hitched a ride on my shoes. In side the walls were covered in paintings, photos and technical drawings of aircraft.... on the shelves of a large book case stood numerous plastic models...

"Do you use these for reference" I asked picking up a B-29 model.

"Therapy" he said "I find it relaxing to build them, I've made hundreds since I started working here..."

"There's only about twenty here" I said "What do you do with the rest give them away, take them home...?"

"Blow em up.... " he replied

"...?" My concern began to return

"Like I said.... Therapy" he chuckled

I thought it best to change the subject....

"These bugs must have cost you a lot of time and effort" I said

"And monitors he replied" with a grin

"Yeah" I said rubbing my head "Has Skuzzy been able to fine the cause"

"After what you saw in the corridor do you think I am going to let him near My PC" said Super "Hell its not even connected to the network"

"Well yeah fair enough, but what if its something simple like an issue with RAM...?"

Moments after finishing my sentence there was a thump from the next office and a tapping noise started coming through the wall... It was regular and getting louder with each beat...

"Would you hold on one sec" he said and walked to his desk, he picked up the phone and dialled an extension...."

The tapping stopped momentarily and almost immediately started again....

"It ok buddy" said super "No Mate its all good, he was talking about Random Access Memory, Yeah I'm sure mate just relax... Well do lunch ok"

Super put the phone down and the Tapping died away.

"Ok what just happened" I asked

"The tapping was Sudz"

"Sudz ?" I asked still confused

"Yeah he's replied to so many collision threads over the years, that he mind sorta reboots anytime he hears the word RAM, he ends up on the floor in the foetal position rocking back and forth, the tapping was his head hitting the wall in the office next door..." he replied "For some reason he still picks up the phone though"

On a serious note, I've done seven 12 hours shifts in a row... So I feel buggered I hope that this is as funny to me when I am feeling well rested  as it appears now
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 02:38:14 AM by mussie »

Offline macleod01

• Gold Member
      • http://www.71sqn.co.uk
« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2007, 05:25:41 AM »
F**KIN AWSOME MAN! 'What do you do with the rest of them? Blow them up! :rofl :rofl :rofl  Mussie you are the king of these writings! One last thing to say:

Yo Daddy Superfly! :rofl :rofl :aok
seeds have been laid...but they arent trees we're growing. we're growing organic grenades!- 321BAR
I'd have a better chance in running into a Dodo Bird in the middle of rush hour, walking down the I-5 with two hookers in tow before I see a useful post from glock89- Ack-Ack

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2007, 08:06:34 AM »
:D
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Major Biggles

• Gold Member
      • 71 Squadron Website
« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2007, 11:23:21 AM »
LMFAO!!

#5 was totally awesome mussie! most excellent, wtg :D

71 'Eagle' Squadron RAF

Member DFC

Offline vorticon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2007, 11:47:23 AM »
:) :D :lol :rofl :rofl :rofl

brilliant

Offline 007Rusty

• Gold Member
« Reply #65 on: February 23, 2007, 12:46:23 PM »
:rofl    :aok    
C.O. 444TH AIR MAFIA
 WD40 (FS0)

Offline viper215

• Silver Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #66 on: February 23, 2007, 01:59:30 PM »
omg too funny:lol :lol :rofl :rofl
- Viper215 - Birds of Prey - Falcon Wing -
               - www.bops.us -

Offline Gianlupo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #67 on: February 23, 2007, 02:49:38 PM »
"Yeah he's replied to so many collision threads over the years, that he mind sorta reboots anytime he hears the word RAM, he ends up on the floor in the foetal position rocking back and forth, the tapping was his head hitting the wall in the office next door..." he replied "For some reason he still picks up the phone though"

:rofl :rofl :rofl

OMG, Mussie this is great!!! Keep writing, please, it's getting better and better!
Live to fly, fly to live!

Offline mussie

• Gold Member
« Reply #68 on: February 23, 2007, 03:31:24 PM »
Thanks for the comments..... all of ya

:aok

Offline Denholm

• Plutonium Member
      • No. 603 Squadron
« Reply #69 on: February 23, 2007, 06:59:21 PM »
Oh dear, it sounds to me that Sudz needed first aid more than Filth.:rofl
Get your Daily Dose of Flame!
FlameThink.com
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare.

Drug addicts are always disappointed after eating Pot Pies.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #70 on: February 23, 2007, 07:06:36 PM »
hehe

RAM!
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline mussie

• Gold Member
« Reply #71 on: February 24, 2007, 07:35:25 AM »
Part 7: What Goes Up Must Come Down

The first aid room span as I lay on the bed....

"I tried to warn you" Carrie said as she passed me a second icepack.

"Don't worry Carrie, I am going to listen to everything you say from now on" I said, the ice packs cooling the bumps now residing on both the back and top of my head

"I hope so" she replied "By the way HiTech's here, he arrived just after you... "

"Just after I found out who my daddy is..." I said cutting her off and trying to make light of the situation. "To be honest I still feel a little woozy, do you think he would mind if I just lay down here for a few minutes."

"No not at all" she said with a grin "just call out when your ready and I will take you to his office."

She left turning off the light and closing the door behind her. As I lay there in the darkness I found myself running through the last 15 minutes...  

Thinking back on it, I suppose I should have kept my mouth shut...

Thinking back on it, I suppose the new trees really are quite vivid and life like...

Thinking back on it, I suppose the fact that Super suddenly went quiet was a big sign that I had stepped on his toes...

Thinking back on it, I suppose I should not have stood, looking out the only open window in his office. Suggesting that the new trees would look better if the were the same tones as the ones across the road in the park.

And yes Thinking back on it, I suppose when he said "Ya think so, why don't you take a closer look"

Well I guess I should have ducked...

Yet as I slid from the roof and fell past the front office windows into the large and rather well thorned rose bush below, I still could not believe that he threw his monitor at the back of my head....

"Well " I thought as I extracted myself from the rose bush "at least I now know what Carrie meant" And to be honest as I stood there regaining my bearings I was less bothered by the rose thorns and more bothered by the sight of Pyro standing at the windows pointing and laughing...

Carrie the HTC angel that she is stood at the front door with an "I tried to warn you" look on her face. It was the same look my mother had given me after I had fallen off my friends bike when I was 12...

"Come on" Carrie called "We better get you patched up and put some ice on that bump."

Still a bit dazed I followed the sound of her voice, well I would have but Pyro was laughing so hard I could barely hear her and as I began to walk away from the rose bush, the monitor Super had used to express his displeasure at my Suggested Improvements to his work and Waffles work finally slid from its precarious perch on the roof landing squarely on my head....

I fell to the ground in a shower of shattered liquid crystal and from my grassy vantage point I saw Pyro run to the window, For a second I thought he was worried, but then he held up a hand written sign

Superfly <--- Owns YOU

Before he collapsed into an hysterical heap on the office floor.....

And so as I lay there spinning in the darkness of the first aid room, scratched from head to toe and possibly concussed to a mild degree...

All I could say was  "BLOODY ARTISTS....!"
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 08:11:47 AM by mussie »

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #72 on: February 24, 2007, 08:31:18 AM »
:aok  Hehe! Slick as frog`s hair.
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline devil956

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
« Reply #73 on: February 24, 2007, 08:59:52 AM »
make many more of these put them into a volume and publish them mussie itll be a hit among AH'ers

Offline Major Biggles

• Gold Member
      • 71 Squadron Website
« Reply #74 on: February 24, 2007, 09:20:25 AM »
:rofl

71 'Eagle' Squadron RAF

Member DFC