Author Topic: 2nd (possible) Bug in "Kill Stats in an expanded format (IE only) "  (Read 182 times)

Offline Ghastly

• Silver Member
If the data from which a player's score is derived is the same or a synchronized data-set to that which drives the "Kill Stats in an expanded format (IE only) " then an issue currently exists where the reported information between the two for total kills and total deaths is contradictory.

If the data for one or the other is only updated periodically then you should ignore this post as in that case I am probably seeing differences due to the fact that the data sets represent differing points in time from each other.
"Curse your sudden (but inevitable!) betrayal!"
Grue

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
2nd (possible) Bug in "Kill Stats in an expanded format (IE only) "
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 03:19:58 PM »
The kill count in "expanded stats" is updated real time - even if the sortie is not yet over.
The kill count on "score" is only updated after your mission has ended.

Not all kills in "expanded stats" do show up on the score page. If you kill a GV in fighter mode, or you kill it with a bomb while in a buff, it will never show on the score page.
For example last night I had a Lanc sortie, killed a P51D and a Panzer IV. My score page shows one kill (the pony only), the "expanded stats" page does credit me with 2 kills.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Ghastly

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 03:42:34 PM »
I don't believe it's due to the different scoring modes:

My kills on the Expanded stat's shows 74 kills, 21 deaths.

My kills on "Pilot score" shows 72 kills (total) and 26 deaths (5 bail, 1 ditch, 3 capture, 17 death) plus 1 disco that seems to "not count".

I've only killed 1 ground vehicle (M16) total for the TOD.  

On the Expanded stats I (seem to be!) missing the 5 deaths at least (6 if you were to count the one disco as a death, too).

And yet at the same time, I have 2 more kills accounted for in Expanded stats than I do in score - which just doesn't make much sense...
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 03:45:59 PM by Ghastly »
Grue

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 03:45:14 PM »
A death is only recorded on your "expanded stats" if someone else gets credit for it. If there was no "xxx shot you down" message, itīs not recorded on the stats page.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 03:50:45 PM by Lusche »
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Ghastly

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 03:51:15 PM »
Hmmm.  Ok...  Perhaps it's because I've augered several times either blowing my guns pass or avoiding someone elses  (5 times is probably not out of the question).

However, I'm *fairly* sure that the kills were credited to someone nearby when I did so.

Perhaps what I'll do is try to keep a log next TOD.

Grue