Author Topic: Tanks shooting through hangars  (Read 247 times)

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
Tanks shooting through hangars
« on: February 22, 2007, 12:17:58 PM »
Was playing around in panzer the other night, and was helping take a V base. An opposing player pulled his tank into a hangar, and pulled close enough to the door that his barrel was protruding through the structure. He was able to fire rounds at me, but my rounds simply exploded on the hangar.

Have film of this incident if any HTC folks would like it. I'm not sure if this is an exploit or a bug, but it certainly gives someone a pronounced advantage.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
Re: Tanks shooting through hangars
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2007, 09:47:15 AM »
Originally posted by hubsonfire
Was playing around in panzer the other night, and was helping take a V base. An opposing player pulled his tank into a hangar, and pulled close enough to the door that his barrel was protruding through the structure. He was able to fire rounds at me, but my rounds simply exploded on the hangar.

Have film of this incident if any HTC folks would like it. I'm not sure if this is an exploit or a bug, but it certainly gives someone a pronounced advantage.

The same thing happens with hills and trees.

All the Best...
Jay
awDoc1
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline NHawk

• Silver Member
Tanks shooting through hangars
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2007, 01:37:43 PM »
Hubs, if you have a film I'd send it in. But before that I'd watch the film and jump in the enemy GV to see what he saw and did.
Most of the people you meet in life are like slinkies. Pretty much useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
-------------------------------
Sometimes I think I have alzheimers. But then I forget about it and it's not a problem anymore.