Author Topic: Update and Thanks  (Read 362 times)

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
Update and Thanks
« on: February 24, 2007, 01:55:51 PM »
First off I want to thank everyone of you that have posted well wishes for our son Thomas. The doctors were finnally able to get both legs closed this past week. They closed the left one Wednesday, and the right one was closed on Friday.

Thomas is doing very well and in good spirits. Now that his wounds have been closed up we are hoping for the healing process to begin. He has recieved a lot of mail from well wishers across the country. He has not had the strength to do too much mail reading yet. Most of his mail is still un-opened. Since the upcoming week will not be spent with trips to the O.R. every other day we are hoping that he will have the energy to devote to reading at least some of his mail. Our whole family is grateful to all of you for your support of Thomas.

Many Thanks

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline LTARokit

• Copper Member
Update and Thanks
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2007, 02:18:51 PM »
Salute Shifty,

Glad to hear the news about Thomas........God Speed.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Update and Thanks
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2007, 03:57:30 PM »
Thank You Shifty for the update, tell Thomas we got him in our hearts & thoughts .....hoping for the best........ ~S~
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

storch

Update and Thanks
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2007, 04:00:51 PM »
great news!!!! thanks for the update shifty.

Offline macleod01

• Gold Member
      • http://www.71sqn.co.uk
Update and Thanks
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2007, 04:09:12 PM »
Glad its almost all good now! Shifty. Thanks for giving us updates!
seeds have been laid...but they arent trees we're growing. we're growing organic grenades!- 321BAR
I'd have a better chance in running into a Dodo Bird in the middle of rush hour, walking down the I-5 with two hookers in tow before I see a useful post from glock89- Ack-Ack

Offline StewyS

• Zinc Member
Update and Thanks
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2007, 04:32:19 PM »
Best of wishes and good luck to your son.

God Bless-Stewys