Author Topic: Smart flying presents HO?  (Read 2532 times)

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
sniffle
« Reply #90 on: March 02, 2007, 09:23:01 AM »
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline Bucky73

• Silver Member
Smart flying presents HO?
« Reply #91 on: March 02, 2007, 09:41:54 AM »
Being a score expert such as yourself you would know how I "fly" because hanging around in the stratosphere like you do, you sure as heck won't find out. :rofl

I'll work on getting those scores down because that is obviously what shows your a great "pilot". :rofl

BTW...If my score is so bad then you ran from a guy who apparently doesn't have your great "piloting" skills (as you must have because your score indicates) and you did this to land TWO kills?? Hmm....you must be quick at re-arming if you get so many kills per hour 'cause TWO kills with a full pony load out is pretty weak.

I'm done wastin' my time argueing with you because it's pretty obvious that you will say whatever you have to say to justify your dweebery.

Score on superpilot:rofl
« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 11:31:50 AM by Bucky73 »

Offline Ghastly

• Silver Member
« Reply #92 on: March 02, 2007, 01:36:28 PM »
How can you tell that he killed them while in a P51?  I havent been able to do that - so far I can only tell how many of what I killed or was killed in, not what plane I was in (or against) when killed/died ...  

The player versus model doesn't seem to report that information (if it supposed to)- it seems to only tell me what killed me when I died.
"Curse your sudden (but inevitable!) betrayal!"
Grue

Offline Ghastly

• Silver Member
« Reply #93 on: March 02, 2007, 01:42:36 PM »
Never mind - the post was changed while I attempted to determine how you could find out that level of detail.

"Curse your sudden (but inevitable!) betrayal!"
Grue

Offline -SR-

• Copper Member
« Reply #94 on: March 02, 2007, 02:12:07 PM »
Looks in, sees purses flying and hair being pulled. Quickly retreats.

-SR-:noid

Offline Helrazr1

• Copper Member
« Reply #95 on: March 02, 2007, 05:48:20 PM »
 I could go on pontificating and become even more of an arse in your eyes,  but I would like to say just this, invite me to the DA, I will hope common ground lies there. [/B]

Never said I thought you were an arse, just that I don't share your views, or methods all of the time.  I have the ability to disagree with you and remain cordial.  As for the DA, you might hand me my arse on a silver platter, or it might end the other way around, who knows.  I go to the DA to dual with my friends and squaddies, for enjoyment.  I have no interest in going to the DA to prove a point, or facilitate you doing so either.

Good luck to you sir and

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #96 on: March 02, 2007, 06:44:30 PM »
Originally posted by Helrazr1
Never said I thought you were an arse, just that I don't share your views, or methods all of the time.  I have the ability to disagree with you and remain cordial.  As for the DA, you might hand me my arse on a silver platter, or it might end the other way around, who knows.  I go to the DA to dual with my friends and squaddies, for enjoyment.  I have no interest in going to the DA to prove a point, or facilitate you doing so either.

Good luck to you sir and

I don't think I ever said anything about proving something.  I go to the DA and have fun just fighting!  It is good for the AH soul!  I am offering you an invitation to duel for fun again, don't miss out on the opoortunity!  

I forgot to tell you how I would handle the hypothetical situation you posted.  I would find whatever method worked best for that child.  
:aok
Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Helrazr1

• Copper Member
« Reply #97 on: March 02, 2007, 08:02:04 PM »
Maybe I could just come to Memphis and we can settle it at Platinum over a pitcher and some strippers! lmao

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #98 on: March 02, 2007, 09:39:44 PM »
Originally posted by Helrazr1
Maybe I could just come to Memphis and we can settle it at Platinum over a pitcher and some strippers! lmao

That place got jammed by the MPD about something or other here while back!  If you are heading this way, give a shout a week or so in advance and I'll make sure the mother has the kids.  I am not sure we have to settle anything, but I'll sure buy you the first beer!  
Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"