Author Topic: Congradulations "5th SFG S.O.A.R." !!!  (Read 4241 times)

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
Congradulations "5th SFG S.O.A.R." !!!
« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2007, 08:51:10 AM »
Originally posted by Ball

That's just... That's just... That's just WRONG!

ROFLOL

All the Best...
Jay
awDoc1
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline bzek74

• Copper Member
« Reply #76 on: March 02, 2007, 08:59:57 AM »
lol 90pms, Oh mighty Skyknock pilots wernt invented till u went to walmart and got your saitek 290 on sale for 15 bucks. Da might prove youll rape me one on one but furbys prove 90prf 5 Skyrock 2 ..Im sneakier! You still da man Mark no worries. Be winging with ya this weekend im sure...just watch out for bloody tampax =p...why do i see this post be quoted 20 times? lol

90prf

storch

« Reply #77 on: March 02, 2007, 09:06:40 AM »
Originally posted by doc1kelley
That's just... That's just... That's just WRONG!

ROFLOL

All the Best...
Jay
awDoc1
I'm just wondering where he got that photo of akak from.

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #78 on: March 02, 2007, 09:14:21 AM »
Originally posted by eagleheartone
Uhhh, ok. So you can TAKE a base. 2 months free subscription says you couldn't DEFEND a base.  

Run my mouth? Talk trash? I don't need too, your scores do that for me. Arm Chair Bandit? You're the one who started a thread about being number 1 in the "Captures" category.

You couldn't fetch a cup of coffee.  ............................. .............................

First of all...   I'll take mine black.... go fetch it.    
Second of all.....    if I have to cheat....have 2 accounts.... go drop eggs on a target to buff points to be the top...... you can friggin have it......

If giving a complement to my squad in here is wrong....then go @#$! yourself.... your an oxygen theif....  You little furballs dont win the maps.... so you call yourself what.....  GODS.   Pilots were invented to support the guys on the ground....  Friggin Idiot !!!

Take a chill pill there Eag!  First, let me give you my congrats on a job well done.  Second, posting your squad accomplishments on the BBS is like calling for Open Season!  Third, when you get rammed in here for chest thumping, take it like a man and don't get miffed and respond in an angry manner as it's just like throwing gasoline onto a smoldering fire.  Fourth, contact HT and create a forum in the squad section and congratulate your fellow squaddies on the accomplishments you guys obtained and not in a general AH discussion forum.  Fifth, see point three, Not all players enjoy winning the war, capturing the map, or even capturing bases, some just like to throw AP rounds down your throat and some just like to fly around in circles firing and some just like to drop out of the sky like a meteor and smash your face in.  The bottom line is that this game has aspects for all to enjoy and not one is right for everybody and each person pays his/her  cash to play the game in the way they enjoy.  Sixth, ignore anything Storchie says because it will always end up being the BOPS fault for anything that doesn't suit him.

All the Best...
Jay
awDoc1
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline pluck

• Silver Member
« Reply #79 on: March 02, 2007, 09:14:50 AM »
squeeeeek
-Vast
NOSEART
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #80 on: March 02, 2007, 09:16:01 AM »
Originally posted by storch
I'm just wondering where he got that photo of AKAK from.

:lol :rofl

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
sniffle
« Reply #81 on: March 02, 2007, 09:18:11 AM »
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline uberhun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #82 on: March 02, 2007, 09:56:40 AM »
WOW this thread has gone down the path of ugly.......
It is kind of like watch monkeys in the zoo having a skat fight!

ROFLMAO :rofl :rofl

Offline Airscrew

• Platinum Member
« Reply #83 on: March 02, 2007, 03:33:08 PM »
Originally posted by Bronk
:rofl :rofl
:aok
Bronk
Edit: hehe and Airscrew thought it was going to be a slow day.:lol [/B]

wow, comedy gold here,  :rofl , I cant believe I missed this one.

storch

« Reply #84 on: March 02, 2007, 03:37:42 PM »
don't miss the corellating thread where he shouts the title.  that promises to be funny as well.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #85 on: March 02, 2007, 03:42:18 PM »
Originally posted by Airscrew
wow, comedy gold here,  :rofl , I cant believe I missed this one.

For more giggles http://forums.hitechcreations.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=200059

Ohh it's funny alright.

:D

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline Vuokko

• Gold Member
« Reply #86 on: March 02, 2007, 03:47:30 PM »
Nice job S.O.A.P.!!!!11!
Lentotaitoahan minulla ei koskaan ole ollut - vaan eipä sitä taida AH'n kaltasissa airquakeissa paljoa tarvitakaan. On toi reaktionopeus ollu aina aika heikko.

Offline stickpig

• Nickel Member
« Reply #87 on: March 02, 2007, 03:54:28 PM »
Originally posted by eagleheartone
What does S.O.A.R. stand for?
    S pecial
      O perations
        A 1r
         R egiment

Are you based on the 160th SOAR "NightStalkers"?
Theyll only give you one chance, Better get it right first time. And the game youre playing
If you lose you gotta pay, If you make just one wrong move Youll get blown away
Expect no mercy  <Nazareth>

"Stay in the manned ack... When your in a plane you are a danger to the ground"  <Norad>

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #88 on: March 02, 2007, 06:39:42 PM »
I r teh base capture woooooooooooooo!

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #89 on: March 04, 2007, 06:11:07 AM »
First off is that free 2 month thing open to any squad cause i would take you up on that offer.

second off S.O.A.R job well done on those base captures. it is obvious that you have no problems taking bases in the LWA if its this easy its time to  take it a step up and try out MWA if thats as easy then its time to roll wtih the big dogs hit the LWAs orange and blue. this is where the fun starts and be ready for a fight. LTARs take a lot of bases but not with out one hell of a fight. Knights and Rooks dont like us taking there bases. if you are as good as you say you are then i think this will be a lot more fun for you and your squad. the best we have done in the LWA's is 219 but hey yall took like 300 so give it a try if anything you and your squad will learn something from it.

next milkrunners will do what they do as far as someone saying that noone ever says good job on score horing well your wrong cause yall do it with SHawk all the time not taking away from SHawk he is a good stick and an ok gver SHawk knows how to gain score and yes him and his whole squad visits these arenas every day. do dont sit there and say you dont give congrads on score potatos because i have watched all of you do it.

for many years people have taken advantage of others on this forum is it right no will they keep doing it yes does it make them feel bigger bader prolly but who cares why be threaten by some forums. Storch has always been a salamander deal with it cause you will see alot of it from him but in return he is just as fast to say wtg for something done good. everyone talks crap on here to joke with others and to make themselfs feel better so if you dont like it then you dont have to post here do as someone said send an email to Skuzzy and tell him you want to set up a forum for your squad you can find his email addy under support then click on contact.

last thing shut up storchie LOL
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey