Author Topic: Making Maps  (Read 621 times)

Offline 1nyce1

• Zinc Member
Making Maps
« on: March 06, 2007, 01:20:28 AM »
I'M HAVING A PROBLEM MAKING MY MP EVERYTIME I MAKE IT ITS JUSS A BIG BLUE PICTURE WITH GRILIENS NO LAND SHOWS OR ANYTHING LIEK THAT HOW DO I SOLVE THIS ISSUE

Offline rogerdee

• Gold Member
      • http://rogerdee.co.uk
Making Maps
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 10:17:26 AM »
look doe denholms tutroial  and down load it .it explanes it far better then i can,and will always be helpful
490th battling bulldogs
www.rogerdee.co.uk

it does what it says on the tin

Offline Denholm

• Plutonium Member
      • No. 603 Squadron
Making Maps
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 10:34:10 AM »
Get your Daily Dose of Flame!
FlameThink.com
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare.

Drug addicts are always disappointed after eating Pot Pies.

Offline Spy15

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
Making Maps
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 05:55:31 PM »
Open the terrain up and DO NOT click anywhere on the screen. Go to File, make map. After you do that go to file and exit. It might ask you to save and just click yes. Now, go to my computer, c drive, program files, HTC, ah2editor, aiiterr, then click on your map folder. Make a folder called texsrc or you may already have one. Keep that open then go and do that all over but stop when you open aiiterr. Drag your map to the texsrc folder. After that open it up using paint and go to file save as, change the map name to the name you want and select 256 color bit-map under the file name. Click save and then go back to the texsrc and delete the old map and keep the one saved as 256 bit-map. Exit out of all. Then you have a map!! .lol .lol

Offline Denholm

• Plutonium Member
      • No. 603 Squadron
Making Maps
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2007, 07:29:02 PM »
Spy, he wanted to know how to make a terrain, not a bitmap image. It's a common nickname for newcomers. When they ask, "How do I make a map?" They really ask, "How do I make a terrain?"
Get your Daily Dose of Flame!
FlameThink.com
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare.

Drug addicts are always disappointed after eating Pot Pies.

Offline Spy15

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
Making Maps
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2007, 07:16:12 AM »
Hello?
  Does anyone know how to get the land to show up on your map? On my map it just shows the icons.

Thanks!