Author Topic: Being a smack talking mouth tard  (Read 3044 times)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Being a smack talking mouth tard
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2007, 02:44:02 PM »
Originally posted by hubsonfire
It takes a pretty extreme behavior to stand out from the crowd of STMTs these days. I've seen racial slurs, all the usual remarks about lineage, and the character and morals of one's parents fill the buffer on a regular basis.

Kind of pathetic.

Yep.   Most of the "trash talkers" use recycled and played out bits.  Actually, I just bust balls, if someone cannot see through the sarcasm in life, they should really consider purchasing a road map.

It takes creativity. :cool:
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2007, 02:49:33 PM »
thanks for your time bruv, PM sent back.
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline -CodyC

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2007, 03:03:02 PM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
You have to be creative when smack talking.  The best one I have heard lately is when 90prf stated to BiPolar, "You're so hated, you have to get your hand drunk and buy it stuff, and even then you chance rape charges!" LMAO:aok
Mark

Im still laughing about that one, but the best part had to be BiPolar going off on Range Vox afterwards.  Obviously he's not very good at a "head to head" battle as 90prf kept trying to coax him into.  
During that battle of words over 200 i realized that maybe i pay $15 just for the infinite supply of 1-liners i can come to expect from the AH community, the dog fighting and constantly getting shot down by furboll seemed to be a added bonus yesterday.

lwcody

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2007, 03:09:21 PM »
I find it hilarious if done tastefully.   Family, race, religion are all off limit in my mind...other than that...game on.
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2007, 03:54:07 PM »
I usually don't tune to 200 for the very reasons stated above....except....

Early in the A.M. when I have an extra half an hour I will search out one particular person who ALWAYS has an excuse as to why he gets sent back to the tower.  Once in a while he even gets borderline nasty.

It’s really fun to shut (and shoot) someone down without getting crude…
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2007, 03:54:47 PM »
Originally posted by B@tfinkV
says alot about our community.
What community? I think it died about a year ago.
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2007, 05:08:19 PM »
Originally posted by SuperDud

Longer than that.
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2007, 05:25:10 PM »
Originally posted by BaldEagl
Speaking of this and not to hi-jack this thread but I was in EW one night last week or the week before, low and slow in a F4F-4 when a 109 and a Spit approached with alt.  The 109 came in and we had a great fight while the Spit stayed completely out of it.  I was astonished!  Sadly I got too slow, too unstable and augered.

Seeking revenge I set off from another base in a Spit V hoping to intercept the 109 on the way home.  He made it before I reached him, but re-upped.  He flew off away from base, away from ack while others also upped but they let me go engage without interference and we had another good one on one.   The 109 finally took off my tail and as i was going down I somehow got the kill on him.  Don't know what happened but at least I was 1 for 2 with the guy.

It was KONG and I gave him a big as I exited the arena but should have also saluted those who simply stayed away and let us play.

Similar situation Sunday night I think it was and it was LW BLUE!!  I got a couple of assists on some buffs and was RTB.  Engine is dead but I'm trimmed out and should make it.   I get about 10 miles out from the base and it starts flashing.. next thing I know there are ENY dots everywhere so I'm figuring it's a squad.  A couple of guys close to guns range then just break off for guys upping from the field.  I landed two assists, reupped, and got smoked in about 10 seconds.

Personally I wouldn't have been upset if someone had finished me off.  I was suprised that they let me land.
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2007, 05:26:34 PM »
Originally posted by RedTop
Longer than that.
Agreed, I was just trying to be conservative.
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline Hornet33

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2007, 06:32:18 PM »
Originally posted by VERTEX
Actally batfink it only says alot about the portion of the community that really pays attention to ch 200.

I think in general we have a very good community. Lately I have been flying in EW where numbers are limited. Ch 200 talk can be very polite and respectful. Had a really good dogfight with Hornet33. I was in a Bf190F and he was in a Zeke.

I knew I couldnt turnfight him, tried to get some front quarter shots, he acused me of going for the Ho. So I thought I would drag him up to 20K where I should have gained the performance advantage. He knew what I was doing and RTB'd.

We discussed the engagement on ch 200 and he said he would up a 190f and I agreed to let him get to alt. We engaged at 10k first pass guns dry and had a really good dogfight.

another rook, Kronoes arrived and I asked him to let us do a 1 on 1 he agreed to watch only.

Often the "community" will respond with kindness and respect if approached that way. For the tards that won't, have a little fun with them or ignore them. Remeber most are young and should grow up eventually.

Focus on the good people we have.

hehehe, I actualy felt a little bad about the HO comment, but I wanted to find out who I was flying against. It was cool though. Vertex and I had a brief discussion, agreed upon a ride for a fight and went at it. Had a very tight knife fight going until I got just a little too close in the scissors and smacked into the bottom of his plane by mistake. Collision message and down I go, but it was fun. Again Sir for an honorable fight. Next time though your mine:aok :D
AHII Con 2006, HiTech, "This game is all about pissing off the other guy!!"

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2007, 07:43:50 PM »
:rofl
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2007, 07:45:22 PM »
repo

I really hate that pic bro ...

doesn't mean I don't like and respect you but it's kind of offensive to me on a certain level if you know what I mean :)
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline REP0MAN

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2007, 07:54:59 PM »
Originally posted by Dichotomy
repo

I really hate that pic bro ...

doesn't mean I don't like and respect you but it's kind of offensive to me on a certain level if you know what I mean :)

Gone
Apparently, one in five people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother, Colin. Or my younger brother, Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it's Colin. - Tim Vine.

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2007, 08:14:53 PM »
thanks bro

here's some funny ones that I make available to anyone who uses them

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2007, 07:49:19 AM »
Originally posted by SuperDud

Superdork with the positive outlook!:aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"