Author Topic: Being a smack talking mouth tard  (Read 3043 times)

Offline MOIL

• Silver Member
      • http://www.ltar.org
Being a smack talking mouth tard
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2007, 04:00:49 AM »
<<<<<<<<   opens door......................pee ks inside....................... ...........

Nope,  don't even wanna know......................... ............:noid

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2007, 04:51:01 AM »
Originally posted by B@tfinkV
you a pro?? my god man, not even close!

i would rate your smack as new skool Grade B, 031598rock.

shane and a couple of others were of the true old skool Grade A class smack, and these are the only profesionals, im sorry.

Shane?!!!  :rofl   "You think using "castrati"?   :rofl    Come on Fink, he wasn't creative.    I mean, you suck at smack talk "When I chop throttle and dive on your La7 going out of a base from A5, to the South on Mindano."   Shane "claimed afk".    Only thing Shane "was ever good at", was excuses.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2007, 05:40:28 AM »
name a funnier STMT (smack talking mouth tard)
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2007, 05:56:31 AM »
name a funnier STMT (smack talking mouth tard)

Any other player is funnier.   Shane is the Sahara Desert of Humor.  

Stang, Phan, Silat, Scotch (the CAF one), Sketch, BoxBoy, and MANY others are funnier.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2007, 06:20:39 AM »

posting a Link to this Film would be little short of outright bragging and merciless mickey taking, not my style.

thx :D

he was actually more polite than usual :)

Offline Edbert

• Gold Member
      • http://www.edbert.net
« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2007, 07:34:16 AM »
Originally posted by -CodyC
he dog fighting and constantly getting shot down by furboll seemed to be a added bonus yesterday.

That must have been furbAll, he's one deadly mofo, furbOll is just one of furbAll's leg-humpers and lucky to get a kill at all.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2007, 07:41:50 AM »
you a pro?? my god man, not even close!

i would rate your smack as new skool Grade B, 031598rock.

shane and a couple of others were of the true old skool Grade A class smack, and these are the only profesionals, im sorry.

Well I am a pro in my own mind then!:D
:aok

Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline bzek74

• Copper Member
« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2007, 09:06:06 AM »
And Skyrocks a teacher...I get a mental imagine of Don King promoting after school fights....Good morning students welcome to basic english Im Mr Rock and I own you all.

90prf

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2007, 09:11:42 AM »
Originally posted by bzek74
And Skyrocks a teacher...I get a mental imagine of Don King promoting after school fights....Good morning students welcome to basic english Im Mr Rock and I own you all.

90prf

Does he do the arrow deal (<---) in the ear with his finger while saying that?

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2007, 11:33:01 AM »

90prf

Although I am going on 10 years in teaching, I still enjoy it very much.  I have through the years understood that I definitely do not own all the students.  I had an eighth grade student about 6 years ago that had an online computer job making more than I was teaching.  I also had a seventh grade student around that same time who was running the computers  for our 1600 student school.  Being humbled by a student is just par for the course in teaching.  It is part of what makes people do this type of a job, it's surely not the pay!   By the way, I taught integrated and advanced science for 6 years and I am now teaching health.  I have coached basketball, track, volleyball, football and tennis but I had to drop the coaching to take care of my two children.  
Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline VERTEX

• Copper Member
« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2007, 11:45:35 AM »
Originally posted by Hornet33
hehehe, I actualy felt a little bad about the HO comment, but I wanted to find out who I was flying against. It was cool though. Vertex and I had a brief discussion, agreed upon a ride for a fight and went at it. Had a very tight knife fight going until I got just a little too close in the scissors and smacked into the bottom of his plane by mistake. Collision message and down I go, but it was fun. Again Sir for an honorable fight. Next time though your mine:aok :D

Look forward to our next meeting Hornet33.

Ive been in EW lately from about 7 to 10 pacific time.

See you soon.

Offline bzek74

• Copper Member
« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2007, 01:58:34 PM »
so when you coached did you "own" the other teams? I started college with the intention of being a teacher, did two years majored in everything short of basketweaving and came out a lush.

90prf

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2007, 02:30:26 PM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
Well I am a pro in my own mind then!:D
:aok

Mark

hehe, and anyone who doesnt think well of themself in thier own mind surely would achieve nothing!

"confidence is a preference" (*di-da di-da di- da*"park life")

i would definitely say your one of the most amusing smackers of the current breed, i meant no offence to your skillz, i just remember a time years back when smack talking took some class, its all the children STMTs these days that bring the bar down a good few levels, sadly.
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline -CodyC

• Copper Member
« Reply #58 on: March 08, 2007, 03:00:40 PM »
Originally posted by Edbert
That must have been furbAll, he's one deadly mofo, furbOll is just one of furbAll's leg-humpers and lucky to get a kill at all.

It was furboll, hard to get an id mixed up after being shot down by the same person 3 times in a row.  Only reason that happened was i declared war on La7s, so i dove in on every one of them i saw and well i really only fly a 109F4(and not very well mind you) and he made short work of me each time.

lwcody

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: March 08, 2007, 03:41:58 PM »
so when you coached did you "own" the other teams? I started college with the intention of being a teacher, did two years majored in everything short of basketweaving and came out a lush.

90prf

Well, yes, I did own sometimes as a coach.  I had a track team once, girls team I might add, and we beat a team that hadn't lost at home in 18 years.  We ended up edging them out by 3 points, now in track 3 points is a real tight race!  It came down to the 4 x 1600 and we had to win it to beat them.  Victory is sweet.  Also, again coaching girls, we took a team with a 3-27 record and won the state championship with them in 4 years!  I do not wish to caoch anymore though, it takes way too much time and not enough pay.  I am a single father of two kids so I don't have time for coaching either!  I most enjoy teaching advanced science!  
Mark