Author Topic: Arena Settings - Axis vs. Allies- Manchuria  (Read 204 times)

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
Arena Settings - Axis vs. Allies- Manchuria
« on: March 14, 2007, 03:53:13 AM »
Noted that Ack on airfields and town respawn like rabbits.  Well, not quite but just as annoying.  Sunday, killed all the ack in town and just about on the airfield. Then we go back to town 3 mins later and :huh  it's all up again.:furious

Is this a bug:O ?  

BTW,  Recruiting for 1st SSF ~Devil Rays~ AvA squad membership.  Current membership of ~15 members, and quickly reaching our roster limits.  This squad is working with other AvA squadrons to populate this awesome arena.  Stats are compiled much like they are in the Main Arena, but the style of play is way cooler (imo).  

If interested in joining the 1st SSF or another AvA squad please respond here by listing your game id and timezone.
:cool:
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 03:55:38 AM by Chilli »

Offline Panzzer

• Gold Member
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 05:09:20 AM »
I don't think it's a bug, more likely arena settings. I don't know what 1Duke1 has in the settings now, but I could take a look at it after I get home from work.

Edit: Looks like the down times have been set low for this setup, see this thread for another discussion about the settings.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 05:20:18 AM by Panzzer »
Panzzer - Lentorykmentti 3

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
So Why Did I Start an AvA Squad?
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 07:24:51 AM »
Originally posted by Panzzer
Looks like the down times have been set low for this setup, see this thread for another discussion about the settings.

Thanks Panzzer:aok

Okay, then as squad commander it is good to know these things before hand.  I am wondering why MOTD has no such information.  BTW :D,  shouldn't it also tell you which country is which.  :huh

I am hoping to bring more players into this arena based on the merits of historical plane sets.  Now, if this arena is for special events like, friday and saturday night  squad ops this thread is moot.  But that brings up the question of legitimate reason for forming a squad since my work schedule conflicts with these events.  I like the arena.  Make it playable all the time:(

Offline REDRUSKY

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2007, 07:56:31 PM »
I agree ava is a great place, and chilli's boys can kick some serious arse
.....hes a good guy with great intentions,
the ava takes more to learn, but is well worth it, if only we could get more people in it.   Im seeing more and more ava squads start to join, & i think ava is the most overlooked arena. I believe that the Devil Rays are a good squad to join.     Given with the ties that Chilli has made, theres great opportunity to learn more,and have more realistic dogfightin fun..

REDRUSKY