Author Topic: Scared Bishop's  (Read 4305 times)

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
Scared Bishop's
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2007, 04:27:32 PM »
Ghi flys fighters?
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
Scared Bishop's
« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2007, 04:35:01 PM »
I know you really meant SACRED BISHOPS...  As in gaze up at our Godlike prowess and pray lest you meet your maker.

Now, all bow to the Great and Powerful Bish.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 04:38:18 PM by BaldEagl »
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Scared Bishop's
« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2007, 04:41:07 PM »
Originally posted by killnu
blashpemy...this can not be so  :huh :confused: :furious

:rofl
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline helbent

• Nickel Member
Scared Bishop's
« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2007, 05:06:49 PM »
I do believe that it was a mission to recover some air supremecy at 42.  Seems to me youd be worried about 2 high buff hunters and try to stop their endeavors.

Im not saying they were scrared, but I was expecting a full on assault that never materialized.  Expecting a 9vs 2 assault, we were doing the right thing, keeping E, boring as it may look.  I just couldnt belive that this flight went away, and expressed my amazement with 1hunglo.

I believe we did catch a couple of these guys later in the sortie.

I started Aces High as a bish.  First with the 367th (my old WB squad)as piston.  Rapidly I became tired of nothing but horde fighting and returned to WB for a stint.

Upon my return to AH I was flying with FATE, and I was told I had to learn how to fight "The Bish Way".  I couldnt stand how at least 50% would hold back and not push the fight towards enemy base.  I became tired a being one of the only forecheckers out doing the dirty work (ghi was one bish out there forechecking with me, personally I think ghi is a great fighter not scared to take on the tough battles and I ghi as a worthy opponent).  So I said the heck with your bish way, Im going rook and have been happy fighting with brave rooks ever since.

It just seems to me that the bish only fight if the horde is in full swing.  Call it what you will, flying smart or flying chicken, but I am here to fight and fight I will do.  Of course, you can see shades of this with all countries from time to time, but its more predominant with the bish.  If "flying the bish way" is what you do then expect to be called chickens.  I dont even like going up against bish usually, cuz they dont want to fight that 1v1, instead drag you to the ack or their awaiting 10 guys.  Maybe if the bish would grow a pair and not be so scared to lose a silly cartoon plane Id feel differently, but I do not care for how the bish choose to fight.

I did not choose to be included in this post, but I call a spade a spade and thats how I see it.

Ive had some serious fights with 1hunglo in the past, taking more than my share of lumps, but also gettin me some to.  I jumped at the chance to fly with him instead of against, even tho im not a K driver, and had a good time.  We flew well together setting each other up.   man

HB
Creator and original CO of the now HiJacked Squad -=Hell Hounds=-
Never argue with an idiot.  They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Avator by fugi.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Scared Bishop's
« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2007, 05:35:19 PM »
Off topic.

Helbent

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline Cooley

• Silver Member
Scared Bishop's
« Reply #65 on: March 21, 2007, 05:59:59 PM »
We still luv ya Pappy's   :D

< S >
Cooleyof 367th

Online RELIC

• Nickel Member
      • http://DFA-Squad.org/
Scared Bishop's
« Reply #66 on: March 21, 2007, 07:00:13 PM »
What I want to know is who is 1hunglo and how stupendous are his fighter skills to drive off a whole hoard of enemy fighters cause I've seen some good sticks but his name don't come to mind - maybe I missed something.
DGSII Scenario-2012  352nd FG/487th FS
P-51D "Cold Gin"
Noseart

Offline SteveBailey

• Gold Member
Scared Bishop's
« Reply #67 on: March 21, 2007, 07:49:21 PM »
It just seems to me that the bish only fight if the horde is in full swing. Call it what you will, flying smart or flying chicken, but I am here to fight and fight I will do. Of course, you can see shades of this with all countries from time to time, but its more predominant with the bish. If "flying the bish way" is what you do then expect to be called chickens. I dont even like going up against bish usually, cuz they dont want to fight that 1v1, instead drag you to the ack or their awaiting 10 guys. Maybe if the bish would grow a pair and not be so scared to lose a silly cartoon plane Id feel differently, but I do not care for how the bish choose to fight.

I can't believe you  two noobs seriously think that one side is significantly different than the other.  

:huh

Offline SteveBailey

• Gold Member
Scared Bishop's
« Reply #68 on: March 21, 2007, 07:49:54 PM »
Originally posted by RELIC
What I want to know is who is 1hunglo and how stupendous are his fighter skills to drive off a whole hoard of enemy fighters cause I've seen some good sticks but his name don't come to mind - maybe I missed something.

Amen Relic.  I've never heard of this noob.

Offline Sweet2th

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Scared Bishop's
« Reply #69 on: March 21, 2007, 08:32:46 PM »
Originally posted by helbent

I did not choose to be included in this post, but I call a spade a spade and thats how I see it.

Ive had some serious fights with 1hunglo in the past, taking more than my share of lumps, but also gettin me some to.  I jumped at the chance to fly with him instead of against, even tho im not a K driver, and had a good time.  We flew well together setting each other up.   man

HB

to you too Bro.

We need to get some more flights in maybe as a schwarm next time.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Scared Bishop's
« Reply #70 on: March 21, 2007, 08:46:49 PM »
Originally posted by SteveBailey
Amen Relic.  I've never heard of this noob.

Sweet2th nor 1hunglo are in AH2 scores.   He's just another shades who never stood out before with his old handle, now he's trying to "make a name for himself".
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline E25280

• Gold Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com
Scared Bishop's
« Reply #71 on: March 21, 2007, 09:00:08 PM »
Originally posted by Masherbrum
Sweet2th nor 1hunglo are in AH2 scores.   He's just another shades who never stood out before with his old handle, now he's trying to "make a name for himself".
Try using a "w" after 1hunglo.

Todd420/autopilot never could spell . . .
Brauno in a past life, followed by LTARget
SWtarget in current incarnation
Captain and Communications Officer~125th Spartans

"Proudly drawing fire so that my brothers may pass unharmed."

Offline Shamus

• Gold Member
Scared Bishop's
« Reply #72 on: March 21, 2007, 09:33:05 PM »
Originally posted by Masherbrum

Well he did do that :)

shamus
one of the cats

FSO Jagdgeschwader 11

Offline helbent

• Nickel Member
Scared Bishop's
« Reply #73 on: March 21, 2007, 09:33:30 PM »
SteveBailey

For the most part, all countries are pretty much the same.  And rubber bullets happen in cycles for everyone as well as amazing bullets.  However, facts are facts and the bish fight like weenies!!!

1hunglo first started killing me about 4 years ago. (thats when i met him)

Ive been flying since about 97, flew air warrior, flying circus, skyfighters, warbirds, target rabaul, aces high 1, aces high 2.

We are not noobs dammit :furious

-helbound
Creator and original CO of the now HiJacked Squad -=Hell Hounds=-
Never argue with an idiot.  They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Avator by fugi.

Online RELIC

• Nickel Member
      • http://DFA-Squad.org/
Scared Bishop's
« Reply #74 on: March 21, 2007, 10:00:38 PM »
Well there is a player named "1hungloe" but after looking at his fighter scores:
Tour 86 Fighter Scores for 1HungLoe
 Score   Rank  
Kills per Death + 1              0.87    1720
Kills per Sortie                     0.45    2291
Kills per Hour of Flight         1.94    3406
Kills Hit Percentage             8.51    417
Kill Points 8203.61              1245

I can't image that he would be braggin on the boards....
:confused:

MUST be someone else.  ;)
DGSII Scenario-2012  352nd FG/487th FS
P-51D "Cold Gin"
Noseart