Author Topic: Iran  (Read 7643 times)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Iran
« Reply #105 on: March 26, 2007, 09:05:57 PM »
Originally posted by lasersailor184
Now that I'm thinking about it, I think the british response has been week, especially today.  They now have the families out begging for release?

Me?  I would have promised to nuke Tehran if the sailors weren't released in a week.  

Any official response from then on would just be the time left til the nuke fell, nothing more.

tell me you're not serious
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
Iran
« Reply #106 on: March 26, 2007, 09:08:38 PM »
I'm always serious.
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Iran
« Reply #107 on: March 26, 2007, 09:15:16 PM »
Then all I can say is I disagree with your position sir and would hope that you reconsider it.
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
Iran
« Reply #108 on: March 26, 2007, 09:18:34 PM »
I'm coming to the realization that the only thing the muslims understand is punitive action.  

The liberal / ***** way of whining and throwing sanctions their way has done nothing.

We need to wipe an entire city off the face of the map for them to understand what deep **** they are in if they **** with us.

Japan understands.

Offline VOR

• Gold Member
Iran
« Reply #109 on: March 26, 2007, 09:22:04 PM »
Originally posted by Hawco
Roland sam system for a start, came across a wrecked system at a base called H2, that's a FRENCH system.
Knew it was a roland as the intel guy  (or whatever he was) told us.

That's great, but that item was in Uncle Saddam's inventory before GW1. Do you have anything besides (whatever he was) told you? I'm looking for something (and someone) credible.

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Iran
« Reply #110 on: March 26, 2007, 09:24:53 PM »
Well I'm all for strong military response and not p@##yfooting around about things but I'm not necessarily for using WMD's unless it's in response to the same or a preventative measure against an attack by the same.  

I don't like the way things are going in Iraq / Iran.  I think we're worried way too much about world opinion and we're endangering, harming, and disrespecting, good men and women who are over there serving their country(s) instead of just kicking the crap out of everybody that might be an insurgent.  I don't think we're doing enough for them when they return home with issues they can't deal with or lifelong physical wounds.  

But you'd have to make a really really good case to me to make me agree that killing a half a million people 90% of which really only had the misfortune to be born where they did is a good idea.

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
Iran
« Reply #111 on: March 26, 2007, 09:33:09 PM »
It's not like we'd surprise them with it.  

I would have told them exactly when it would happen.  If they are not smart enough to leave, or possibly rectify the situation themselves, what loss is it to us?

Offline Hawco

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Iran
« Reply #112 on: March 26, 2007, 09:52:40 PM »
Originally posted by VOR
That's great, but that item was in Uncle Saddam's inventory before GW1. Do you have anything besides (whatever he was) told you? I'm looking for something (and someone) credible.

Don't know what to tell you to be honest, saw the thing with my own eyes.
Apart from that the only other thing I can say is that I have some left overs from a russian made sagger that I had a close brush with. My physical apperance can confirm that credible fact.

Offline Hawco

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Iran
« Reply #113 on: March 26, 2007, 10:06:48 PM »
Originally posted by AquaShrimp
Maybe you should have went to college.  You sound like a brain-washed war machine.  I'll take a pencil and paper over killing any day.

That's not very nice lol
I was a young kid who needed a job, my folks couldnak afford to have 2 of us at college so I signed up. Not brain washed or anbything, just think when your country goes to war then you should too, to much passing the buck, just pick up your load and your weapon and get stuck into them.not any ***** footing around, we should have finished that tinpot country the first time in 91, wouldn't have all this trouble now.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2007, 10:14:09 PM by Hawco »

Offline VOR

• Gold Member
Iran
« Reply #114 on: March 26, 2007, 10:19:41 PM »
Apart from that the only other thing I can say is that I have some left overs from a russian made sagger that I had a close brush with. My physical apperance can confirm that credible fact.

It's totally groovy about you seeing it, but it doesn't address my question which I don't feel like repeating. As for your physical condition, that's your business.

Thanks anyway.

Offline Hawco

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Iran
« Reply #115 on: March 26, 2007, 10:26:49 PM »
Originally posted by VOR
It's totally groovy about you seeing it, but it doesn't address my question which I don't feel like repeating. As for your physical condition, that's your business.

Thanks anyway.

Thanks for what ?

Offline VOR

• Gold Member
Iran
« Reply #116 on: March 26, 2007, 10:31:07 PM »
Exactly.

Offline Hawco

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Iran
« Reply #117 on: March 26, 2007, 10:47:29 PM »
Originally posted by VOR
Exactly.

Zen philiosophy has never been my strong point.

Offline Viking

• Personal Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Iran
« Reply #118 on: March 27, 2007, 01:07:02 AM »
Originally posted by Dichotomy
tell me you're not serious

It's known as the Napoleon complex. He feels weak and unimportant and is compensating by playing the warlord.

Offline Viking

• Personal Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Iran
« Reply #119 on: March 27, 2007, 01:19:06 AM »

You saw a French-German weapon system that has been in production since the 1970's and is widely exported and was in use by Iraq long before the war ... and you take this as proof that the French were selling weapons to Iraq during the embargo? And the AT-3 Sagger is a 1960's era weapon. Deductive reasoning seems not to be your strongest suit sir.