Author Topic: Naturally Occuring Global Warming  (Read 2106 times)

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
Naturally Occuring Global Warming
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2007, 06:56:29 AM »
Originally posted by Jackal1
Since you have a little problem with understanding what is posted and and like to misquote due to you getting your wings clipped........I`ll clear it up for you.
I am actualy leaning more to the excessive cow farts theory.

:rofl

LOL  You can't answer a few questions I asked...being as you are the EXPERT...and yet you managed to "clip my wings".  Hilarious.  All you really did was make yourself look silly.

This is what Angus said:

"And Jackal, this is the funniest .... ever....
"The caps melting is proof of nothing in relation to global warming. Ice has been known to melt before."

So, the ice suddenly starts melting at an increased rate without it having anything to do with warming? Looks like you have to go back to physics, - 1st grade "

To which you responded (duly quoting the above with your amazing use of the quote function):

"Might not be so funny to you Angus if you would read what is written. The terms used are global warming . G L O B A L...global.
The ice melts here when we get it. It`s local warming....not global.
Once again ...ice has been known to melt. It was melting even before the flavor of the week was donned global warming."
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2007, 07:16:12 AM »
Originally posted by Curval
LOL  You can't answer a few questions I asked...being as you are the EXPERT...and yet you managed to "clip my wings".  Hilarious.  All you really did was make yourself look silly.

This is what Angus said:

"And Jackal, this is the funniest .... ever....
"The caps melting is proof of nothing in relation to global warming. Ice has been known to melt before."

So, the ice suddenly starts melting at an increased rate without it having anything to do with warming? Looks like you have to go back to physics, - 1st grade "

To which you responded (duly quoting the above with your amazing use of the quote function):

"Might not be so funny to you Angus if you would read what is written. The terms used are global warming . G L O B A L...global.
The ice melts here when we get it. It`s local warming....not global.
Once again ...ice has been known to melt. It was melting even before the flavor of the week was donned global warming."

Well Gosh..........I seem to remember that. :rofl
Most others can read the thread also.
Only difference is, most read the whole thread and can see that you started out on a little temper tantrum due to your mental hangup and complex with Laz.
Too funny.
Most here also can see that you are being viewed and treated as a child by me because that is how you have came off.
As a rule I don`t answer questions from those who haven`t answered mine to begin with. That`s a hint.
The answers to your questions are already there if you could understand them.....which I believe you do.
You are just continuing a little tirade in which you got nailed and will be treated as such by me.
Knock yourself out though. It`s hilarious.
Try holding your breath until you turn blue. Maybe that will work for ya.
..........or maybe the old kicking and screaming routine. That`l work. :aok
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 07:18:26 AM by Jackal1 »
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2007, 07:29:23 AM »
You nailed nothing.

If the answers to my questions are there please use your awesome quoting ability to show me.  Fact is they are not.
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2007, 08:10:42 AM »
If the total ice mass is about the same then wouldn't thinning in some places be "local"?  

And what caused the global cooling from the 40's to the 70's...  it was said to be man made pollution...   we need to start polluting again I guess to stop the global warming cycle we are in or... we can just wait for another cooling cycle.

ITS THE SUN STUPID

lazs

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2007, 11:25:37 AM »
Another Idiotic Global Warming Thread Started

Offline Wolfala

• Platinum Member
Re: Naturally Occuring Global Warming
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2007, 11:50:23 AM »
Originally posted by Yknurd
It happens.

I knew I shouldn't have had that bean burrito.

the best cure for "wife ack" is to deploy chaff:    $...$$....$....$$$.....$ .....$$$.....$ ....$$

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2007, 12:42:45 PM »
You nailed nothing.

You are correct. I didn`t have to. You done more than a slam bang job of it all by yourself.
:D
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2007, 01:05:24 PM »

When you have answers to my questions I'll be here to read them.  

We both know you won't be able to though...why not just admit it?

Man-up....if you are able.

Offline Squire

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2007, 01:07:05 PM »
Only when I eat beans.
Warloc
Friday Squad Ops CM Team
1841 Squadron Fleet Air Arm
Aces High since Tour 24

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2007, 01:50:11 PM »
Jackal and Curval are so busy with their pissing contest that this thread is about to get flushed.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 01:52:25 PM by Ripsnort »

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2007, 12:25:19 PM »
When you have answers to my questions I'll be here to read them.  

The answer to your questions, if I have to go into first grade mode, are right there . Have been from the start of your getting your butt in a vice.
Answer: There are no answers to the questions as of yet.
Clear enough? You have even answered it over and over and over. To the point of the Ever-Ready Bunny.........but still you claim not to "get it".
One would think that the question would be instead........Why are there no answers? Why isn`t anything that is suggested, proposed, etc. by anyone outside the loop of this fairy tale even considered or studied. Why not have the facts, instead of trying to base something on what ifs, maybes, etc.?

Hope that clears it up for you. You may now continue with your twiddling. :)

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2007, 12:56:31 PM »
Originally posted by Jackal1
The answer to your questions, if I have to go into first grade mode, are right there . Have been from the start of your getting your butt in a vice.
Answer: There are no answers to the questions as of yet.
Clear enough? You have even answered it over and over and over. To the point of the Ever-Ready Bunny.........but still you claim not to "get it".
One would think that the question would be instead........Why are there no answers? Why isn`t anything that is suggested, proposed, etc. by anyone outside the loop of this fairy tale even considered or studied. Why not have the facts, instead of trying to base something on what ifs, maybes, etc.?

Hope that clears it up for you. You may now continue with your twiddling. :)

You seem to have lost track of what you are talking about.

In the other thread Angus asked what could be causing the ice caps to melt.  You gave the very scientific explanation of "many things" and provided some examples:

"Local weather pattern changes. Chemicals.....or perhaps changes in the sun, undersea volcanic actions."

I then asked for clarification here:

"LOL! Riiiight. [<- Spelling mistake done on purpose] Local weather pattern changes eh? Caused by what...PRECISLEY? Chemicals? WHICH chemicals? Changes in the sun? Can you be any more vague? Undersea volcanic "actions"? You have to do better than that man. Which undersea volcanos? Where are they, under the polar ice caps or elsewhere?"

When I pushed you for these clarifications you stated that to try and explain would be:

"equal to trying to teach a rock about gravity."

You have since steadfastly refused to elaborate, despite the implication that you do know but that I don't have the mental capacity to understand...being so rock-like and all.

Now...there are no answers.

In a round-about way though, I suppose this is your attempt to man-up and say you don't know.  It's very round-about, but congrats.  Wasn't too hard...was it?

Offline RASTER

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2007, 01:10:17 PM »
About the Ozone produced by electricity. For some reason I am not absolutely certain, this OZone stays at ground level and sinks. It is in fact produced by electric motors. It is absolutely poisionous. Imagine 1000's of electric cars producing it on the hiways. Could be a problem in some valleys near heavy traffic. Problem can be solved but it wont be.

Could we replenish the Ozone layer. I tend to think so. It is very thin and as such a small volumn would make a difference. In Canada,  "the third nation to put a satalite in orbit" we had a unique space program headed by JERRY BULL who was assasinated by Israel for selling arms to Iraq. His idea was to use a very large cannon to shoot stuff into space. His results were very impressive. With his science we could easily and economically shot ozone into the layer at almost no cost. The fact that nobody did anything only proves that nobody really cared and as such did nothing. Is the Ozone problem real, from where I sit, having lost the boys to their hands who were set to do the job, I say **** em and let em dry up in the heat.

That is unless they apologize for having done the dirty deed.

RASTER

Offline FastFwd

• Copper Member
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2007, 01:17:36 PM »
You seem to have lost track of what you are talking about.

What, you mean there was a time when he did know what he was talking about?

:rofl