Author Topic: Why can't we? Film viewer  (Read 357 times)

Offline Black Jack

• Copper Member
Why can't we? Film viewer
« on: April 12, 2007, 07:51:20 AM »
I filmed a tank battle the other day and shot a tank from a long way out. When i wanted to look through my gunsight, u can't zoom in to look like what u were actually seeing from the game. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 05:48:19 PM »
in the film viewer, notice on the right top side there is a box, check that box that says use User's views.......

this should take care of it for you....... ( ummm it might say use recorded views ,  not user's views )

same difference though  :aok
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Denholm

• Plutonium Member
      • No. 603 Squadron
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 07:37:13 PM »
Yes, it's "Use recorded views". Yet you should still be able to use the in-game features in the film viewer. What I mean by that is you can press F3 and look around. You can zoom in using the "Z" key. You can also zoom in with detail using the [ and the ] keys. At least mine let's me do that. (Remember, press "Z" before using [ and ] )
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 07:39:45 PM by Denholm »
Get your Daily Dose of Flame!
FlameThink.com
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare.

Drug addicts are always disappointed after eating Pot Pies.

Offline Black Jack

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 06:48:03 AM »
Thanks guys, i'll try that ;)