Author Topic: B2 spirits, B29As, Ju88P4, and P80A  (Read 6227 times)

Offline Hornet33

• Gold Member
B2 spirits, B29As, Ju88P4, and P80A
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2007, 07:45:12 PM »
Originally posted by 7714
wow sounds stupid enough english teacher all i know is that perieds and commas are so small and no one pays attenchn to em when i read i dont even care if there is any puncuation so shut up english teacher really its how i write so forget about it omg:noid :furious

Good luck writing your resume and getting a job after high school. I know I would never employ someone who doesn't know how to write effectively with proper punctuation and spelling. You are in luck though. Many of the positions in the food service industry do not require any level of reading comprehension, nor require you to write official reports or anything.

With your "positive" attitude concerning your own education or lack there off, let me be the first to welcome you to the wonderfull world of minimum wage. I'll be the guy behind the nice desk that signes your paycheck and you may refer to me as the Boss.

Have a nice life.

P.S. your an idiot. That is all.
AHII Con 2006, HiTech, "This game is all about pissing off the other guy!!"

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2007, 07:51:50 PM »
wow sounds stupid enough english teacher all i know is that perieds and commas are so small and no one pays attenchn to em when i read i dont even care if there is any puncuation so shut up english teacher really its how i write so forget about it omg:noid :furious

I dont care who you are, thats funny right thar!

Better start learning the spatula, because you will have a very enjoying career as a burger flipper.

BTW how old are you, 11??
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2007, 11:54:05 PM »

I tried to be patient with you. But its too late. "Please leave the internet, youre just too f**king stupid"

Offline 7714

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2007, 04:20:30 PM »
Everyone all i want to say is that I am smart not stupid and i would like to say could we please get back to the point of this forum not talking about how stupid i seem.  Also i would like to say is that could you guys please be quiet i am tired of you guy's thinging that I am a idiot because i am not.

7714 Fighter pilot of the newly developled squadran of the

VMF214 Marine Aircorps:aok

Offline Hornet33

• Gold Member
« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2007, 05:14:38 PM »
Well that rant just PROVED my point. Not sure what point you were trying to prove, but I must say you failed whatever it is.

Good luck with that Burger King thing.

7714 at work LOL

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline 7714

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2007, 05:51:36 PM »
Gee your realy smart and not nice either. Thanks alot......................... ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ..........................:( ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. .......

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2007, 06:38:13 PM »
Yay! He found the period button!

Offline 7714

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #67 on: May 21, 2007, 06:56:24 PM »
hey english teacher look at the other ones befor that one i used the . button but you couldnt tell cause it was so small:rofl

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
« Reply #68 on: May 21, 2007, 07:10:22 PM »
What??? What is your primary language? It cannot be english...

Offline 7714

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #69 on: May 21, 2007, 07:19:24 PM »
OK ENGLISH TEACHER I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR INSULTS SO SHOUT YOUR PIE HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:furious :noid :noid :noid

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
« Reply #70 on: May 21, 2007, 07:23:19 PM »
SO SHOUT YOUR PIE HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:furious :noid :noid :noid

Um... :huh

(BTW, im not an english teacher, im a teenager trying to help you realise the value of punctuation, i.e. you might be taken seriously!)

Offline Hornet33

• Gold Member
« Reply #71 on: May 21, 2007, 07:33:29 PM »
Yes, SHOUT your pie hole!!!!!!!!! Once your done with that maybe you should shut it as well.

Yeah I'm an A hole. I know it and I live with myself everyday. Born that way and just grew bigger. Thing with me though, is that at 35 years of age, I've seen and had young kids like you come and go in my career and I've developed a very low tolerance for people that do not have a basic understanding of the english language. When I see stuff like what you've wrote, I go after them. That's just me though.

Oh by the way, your sig needs some serious work as well. A dictionary would be a good place to start. Maybe try doing it with MS Word and then run spell checker.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #72 on: May 21, 2007, 07:34:04 PM »
I AM SHOUTING MY PIE HOLE

:D
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline 7714

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #73 on: May 21, 2007, 08:17:13 PM »
:( ..........................srr y i didnt try to spell shout i meen SHUT:( ................:noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #74 on: May 21, 2007, 08:48:55 PM »
Hey, anyone seen a 'dumbtruck' around here?

:noid
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo