Author Topic: is this considered cheating?  (Read 2980 times)

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
is this considered cheating?
« Reply #75 on: April 22, 2007, 05:24:29 PM »
I think there should be houses around the maps and you get assigned to one that you live in and stuff and you get a wife that is your real wife and she has a job and she goes to drink coffe with all the other pilot wifes and then all our missuses can chat and play house in the game while we fly planes and stuff. that would be awsome cause wimmin like games were they can play house and do social stuff and stuff. they can make bread on the farms and the farms can get water from rivers and stuff and then the windmills can be used to make the flower needed for the bread. the missuses can then get perks and you need to have lot of perks if you wanna get a perkride with your wife.

Offline Mak333

• Nickel Member
« Reply #76 on: April 22, 2007, 05:26:39 PM »
Originally posted by Nilsen
I think there should be houses around the maps and you get assigned to one that you live in and stuff and you get a wife that is your real wife and she has a job and she goes to drink coffe with all the other pilot wifes and then all our missuses can chat and play house in the game while we fly planes and stuff. that would be awsome cause wimmin like games were they can play house and do social stuff and stuff. they can make bread on the farms and the farms can get water from rivers and stuff and then the windmills can be used to make the flower needed for the bread.

They already have this, and its called PlayStation HOME for the Playstation 3 - Coming out Fall 2007... :rofl  :rofl

What will Sony think of next...? :rofl

Link: http://www.us.playstation.com/Media/Trailer/15963/GDC_2007_PlayStation_Home#SearchId=15963&Page=1&PageSize=15&Section=Media&ShowMedia=15963
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 05:28:40 PM by Mak333 »
Mak

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #77 on: April 22, 2007, 05:33:19 PM »
yes but there is no tanks and ack and jeeps in sony playstation plus you must have playstation and that is just for kids and stuff

Offline Mak333

• Nickel Member
« Reply #78 on: April 22, 2007, 05:35:24 PM »
yes but there is no tanks and ack and jeeps in sony playstation plus you must have playstation and that is just for kids and stuff

Well I do have a PlayStation 3, and I am 20 years old, but I would not call it "kid stuff".

A Playstation 3 has more power than the top of the line PC's today.
Mak

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #79 on: April 22, 2007, 05:37:27 PM »
but there is no ack and jeep and planetanks and such in the playstation when you bought it and there you go. its kid stuff and your are only 20 year so that is that

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
« Reply #80 on: April 22, 2007, 05:38:35 PM »
but there is no ack and jeep and planetanks and such in the playstation when you bought it and there you go. its kid stuff and your are only 20 year so that is that

their is a new grand theft auto coming out....you never know.
Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
« Reply #81 on: April 22, 2007, 05:39:10 PM »
I really think people throw the cheat word around way way to much, is it unsportsman like,"YES" is it cheating "NO", the fact of the matter is anyone in a gv can do this, so if everyone can do it, it's not an unfair advantage, just be careful around windmills with 88's sticking out of them.

drop a bomb on them,don't invite them to dinner, don't drink with them, but for god sake, please PLEASE!, stop calling everyone a cheater that finds a way sneaky or not to kill someone, i mean if this were real combat you wouldn't think twice about it and you'd come up with plenty of ways to hide.
 The good folks at HTC will fix it one way or the other, until then watch out for windmills.

And VANS we really are going to have to reveiw this talking thing, your out of control bro!:furious

And please tell me you are not a sceaming devil:huh
ESTES- will you have my baby?
Ack-Ack -As long as we can name the baby Shuffler if it's a boy and Mensa if it's a girl.

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Mak333

• Nickel Member
« Reply #82 on: April 22, 2007, 05:42:17 PM »

You're right, but there is cutting edge CPU and RSX chips, a Blu-Ray Disc Player, Optical, HDMI, Component, USB, and Memory card ports, not to mention WiFi Capabilities all wrapped into one 600 Dollar High Definition Experience...

You can keep saying its kid stuff if you'd like.
Mak

Offline Yknurd

• Silver Member
      • Satan Is Cool...Tell Your Friends
HAIKU4U
« Reply #83 on: April 22, 2007, 05:52:44 PM »
Flowing estrogen
Beguiling, useless, cheat post
masses follow script
Drunky | SubGenius
Fat Drunk Bastards
B.A.A.H. - Black Association of Aces High

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
Re: HAIKU4U
« Reply #84 on: April 22, 2007, 06:09:12 PM »
Originally posted by Yknurd
Flowing estrogen
Beguiling, useless, cheat post
masses follow script

huh :huh  :huh  :huh  :confused:  :confused:  :confused:
Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"

Offline Dm6

• Zinc Member
« Reply #85 on: April 22, 2007, 09:02:18 PM »
I hope u dont think i was implying to ban anyone. I was trying to show the differance in HTC deffintion of cheating and the one u quoted from the dictionary.

Based on the fact tha they ban cheaters from the game and no one has been ban. They are not going to agree with this being "cheating". IT will get call lots of other things but not cheating.

The real question is should players be doing it. I just stated for my self I beleive it is wrong and I will not be doing it.

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #86 on: April 22, 2007, 09:07:13 PM »
I think there should be houses around the maps and you get assigned to one that you live in and stuff and you get a wife that is your real wife and she has a job and she goes to drink coffe with all the other pilot wifes and then all our missuses can chat and play house in the game while we fly planes and stuff. that would be awsome cause wimmin like games were they can play house and do social stuff and stuff. they can make bread on the farms and the farms can get water from rivers and stuff and then the windmills can be used to make the flower needed for the bread. the missuses can then get perks and you need to have lot of perks if you wanna get a perkride with your wife.

AH meets The Sims?

Offline Mak333

• Nickel Member
« Reply #87 on: April 22, 2007, 10:24:28 PM »
Originally posted by Mak333
Put away the dictionaries...

The question is not whether it's cheating or not, it's whether HTC would allow it to play

Dm6, I think our thinking complements each other nicely.  As you said and I said, its not a matter of "is it cheating?"

It's a question asking "should players being using this glitch?"

As Dm6 and I already stated... we will not be using this glitch.  For me, my reasons are because it is immature and lame to use.  I like to think of AHII as more of a simulator than a game.  I think a lot of other people will agree when I say that.  In a simulator, I wouldn't make use of this.  However, under different circumstances (in a game) I may...
Mak

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #88 on: April 23, 2007, 01:19:50 AM »
Its been good fishing. :)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #89 on: April 23, 2007, 06:56:10 AM »
Originally posted by Dm6
Let me clarify for you BBBB. ITS a problem in relationship to the definition of cheating that vans quoted. Therefore  two differant definitions of cheating.

I would ask you" Please Don't sound bite my post and then try to reframe what I said".  

I stated no disrespect to HTC.

All he can do is "reframe", ever since he started he has done it.    He tried calling me out when he was a newbie.   As most in here know, I've most often been a Rook.   I said "Rooks really need to stop kicking butt".    He went off on private vox calling me a "traitor", this and that.    He may recall that incident.   All he had to do was bring up the roster, but he didn't.  

Dm6, he's a strange one.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC