Author Topic: Falcnwng  (Read 17442 times)

Online Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #180 on: May 06, 2007, 07:45:02 PM »
Originally posted by Grits
the word originated from the American civil war of the 1860s. During this time, Florida, which was a neutral state

...er...maybe you should check some other sources...?

- oldman

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #181 on: May 06, 2007, 07:46:33 PM »
Yeah, I suspect its accuracy, but it is mostly right.

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #182 on: May 06, 2007, 08:00:53 PM »
OK, here is another one which seems to exonerate Storch completely unless he REALLY likes to eat crackers.

This term is said to have originated in England before the 16th century, refering to the lower class whose diet primarily consisted of "crackers", actually biscuits. Many of their descendants were sent to the Georgia penal colony, hence "Georgia crackers." White people had invented this name for themselves before the first slave was brought to America, although it is still in use today by mostly older blacks referring to whites. Was probably redefined in the days of American slavery by the slavemaster's "Crack" of the whip.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #183 on: May 06, 2007, 09:59:05 PM »
Originally posted by Grits
OK, here is another one which seems to exonerate Storch completely unless he REALLY likes to eat crackers.

This term is said to have originated in England before the 16th century, refering to the lower class whose diet primarily consisted of "crackers", actually biscuits. Many of their descendants were sent to the Georgia penal colony, hence "Georgia crackers." White people had invented this name for themselves before the first slave was brought to America, although it is still in use today by mostly older blacks referring to whites. Was probably redefined in the days of American slavery by the slavemaster's "Crack" of the whip.

So I'm not a cracker?:cry

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #184 on: May 06, 2007, 10:00:33 PM »
Originally posted by ink
and besides who else would take a $ 1,500 sword and cut bottles with it.
 ive heard the bottles simulate the human neck

You need to find something that simulates the human vagina.

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #185 on: May 06, 2007, 11:55:08 PM »
Originally posted by Slash27
LMAO$#$%%#$% PWN3D$@%%

I haven't laughed this hard at anything on this board or in game in a LONG time. BRAVO Slash!
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #186 on: May 07, 2007, 02:46:59 AM »
Originally posted by Slash27

lets see.... I've been with my wife for 14 years we have 6 kids.
 i also have 3 other kids one of witch is 19 years old.
get my point

just so you guys know I'm "ink" in game,  I'm mostly on after 9 pm eastern time, usually in blue, id be happy to put my stick skillz to the test,
  and if you would prefere to put my person to the test i can be found in derry NH at Revelation Studios its real easy to find.
  you wont be the first person to leave there teeth scars on my fist.

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #187 on: May 07, 2007, 03:03:07 AM »
I seen your hurri dweeb "skillz" the other day when you picked me. Then patriots must have hit his head because I think I thought AH was a spelling bee when he tryed to teach me how to spell "you're" for about 15mins. Then he wanted to try to say he's a better pilot because his score was better then mine. When I looked at it and told him my fighter score was three times better then his he didnt want to talk anymore. I think you guys are all talk but when you do fly a plane its a dweeb ride like a Hurri2C or a La7.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #188 on: May 07, 2007, 03:43:08 AM »
Originally posted by Larry
I seen your hurri dweeb "skillz" the other day when you picked me. Then patriots must have hit his head because I think I thought AH was a spelling bee when he tryed to teach me how to spell "you're" for about 15mins. Then he wanted to try to say he's a better pilot because his score was better then mine. When I looked at it and told him my fighter score was three times better then his he didnt want to talk anymore. I think you guys are all talk but when you do fly a plane its a dweeb ride like a Hurri2C or a La7.

lol i picked you?the hurri a dweeb plane? the hurri is one of the worst planes in the game, hurri is far from a dweeb plane ya its got good cannons,turns real good, but thats it.  and the cannons chit, a few missed shots and your bingo. basically you have to be a noob to get killed by a hurri, or get caught low and slow, even then how hard is it to out run a plane that only does about 260 on the deck.   maybe you should practice on your SA

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #189 on: May 07, 2007, 03:47:53 AM »
ah   i just saw your name "truekill" yup i remember "picking" you and i guess i "picked" like 6 of ya on that run. in my dweeb hurri.

Offline TinmanX

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #190 on: May 07, 2007, 03:59:05 AM »
Wait! What? One of your kids is a witch?
"...and then we discovered why. Why this 'Cheech', who had fought with gods and demons, why he flew the Zeke. He was being kind, giving us a chance to run away."
Aces High Films
I'm the "timid" "runner" in the zeke "BnZing" you.

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #191 on: May 07, 2007, 04:23:13 AM »
Originally posted by ink
lol i picked you?the hurri a dweeb plane? the hurri is one of the worst planes in the game, hurri is far from a dweeb plane ya its got good cannons,turns real good, but thats it.

Actually, i would disagree with that.  I think that the Hurricane is one of, if not the finest base defence fighter in game.

There is no other plane which can kill a CAP so quickly, and easily, fighting off the runway.
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #192 on: May 07, 2007, 04:31:15 AM »
Um yes the HurriIIC is a dweeb plane. The hurri and niki are my anti cap planes. Do you know why? Because those are the easiest planes to get kills in because you can spray cannons and get 5+ kills in a few minutes.

basically you have to be a noob to get killed by a hurri

Only a noob whos main ride is the IIc would be stupid enough to say that. Yes a few misses and you outa ammo but I dont think thats problem for a "l33t" pilot like you. Again you try to make yourself "l33t" you only landed three kills in that sortie not six. 260MPH on the deck I don't think u have to worry about that at the alt you fly at. I have good SA and was trying to kill the pony and missing becuase I don't fly the G6 that much and I'm not used to shooting the 20mms. I'm going post the film so you can see that the kill was a pick and to show you I was'nt vulching. Mabey PATRIOTS sould teach his squadies how to spell and use proper english before bothering other people about it.

Here the film please watch it and tell me if I was vulching and that the kill on me was or was'nt a pick. And before you even say it I was on the pony before he was on the other guy so don't try to say you were just picking a picker.

ink's l33t picking skillz!
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #193 on: May 07, 2007, 04:42:43 AM »
Ink next time I see you in the MA I'll take you to the DA. How about we do what red420 and I did best outa three  my main ride which is the 109K4 your main ride which is the HurrIIc and if we need a third a plane which we both fly. I'll take a look at your stats and pick a few planes that you fly and see if we can agree on one.

Edit: your top three rides other then the HurriIIc are the 190A8, N1K2, and the SpitIX. Since I dont fly spits I'll fight you in a A8 or niki for the three fight if we need it. After that then you'll have my respect nomatter who wins.Just like red420 I may have beat him, but if he had beat me I would have saluted him and shut my mouth. Now he has my respect because he had the balls to duel instead of just run his mouth.

Edit#2: I'm on from around 10pm - 8am CST most of the nights with some breaks. I fly in the LWMAs and in the AvA if you need to find me.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 04:55:58 AM by Larry »
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
Falcnwng
« Reply #194 on: May 07, 2007, 05:29:48 AM »
*yawwwnnnn*
Axis vs Allies Staff Member