Author Topic: Falcnwng  (Read 17445 times)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Falcnwng
« Reply #210 on: May 07, 2007, 04:29:01 PM »
Originally posted by Slash27
You need to find something that simulates the human vagina.

where do I send you my bill for cleaning up my monitor and work station?  I laughed so hard that my co-workers came into my office to see what I was laughing about.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline jaxxo

• Silver Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #211 on: May 07, 2007, 04:29:37 PM »
Hmm U.S Ranger I never had a prob with ya...Now your doing the exact same thing you accused Mega of..All us BK's are washed up has beens huh?   Thats a pretty big lump sum

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #212 on: May 07, 2007, 04:42:35 PM »
Yeah only levi is washed up. I'm in my prime!
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
Falcnwng
« Reply #213 on: May 07, 2007, 05:06:27 PM »
My apologies Jaxxo.  You are correct sir.  I still have never figured out why my squad is the most attacked squad in the game.  We are definetely not the only multi-wing squad in this game, by far.  We don't have the huge number of pilots that the same old trolls like to claim.  Actually, the 6 wings of the BoPs could probably fit into 2 32-man squads if we wanted, but we like it this way.  So for the final time, from the BoPs, if you don't like it, eat shi'ite.  We do not care what you think.  Those of you that continually bash my squad obviously are intellectually challenged, as you have nothing positive to add to this community.  Only stupid and continuous remarks about the same group of players that you really know nothing about.  Do you know why it's never a Bishop running their yaps about us?  Because anyone who has flown with us knows what a great bunch of guys the BoPs are.  We have friends in damn near every Bish squad and people enjoy flying with us.  Not for our skills, but for the great personalities we have in our squad.  THAT is why our numbers seem so large in the sky.  On our squad night we have a lot of people join us that makes us seem extra-hoardish.  Well, that's because half of our numbers are pilots from other squads that like to fly with us on Mondays because it's a damn good time.  Don't like it?  Eat turds 'cause we don't care & won't stop doing what we do and enjoying the game.  Now this obsession with some of you of throwing in a Bop slam in constant, non-related threads need to get a real life.  Seriously.  It's not hard to figure out who these people are if you pick any month's threads and read.  It's a burnt out topic about people that you don't know, and you look like fools to everyone who knows us. They know better.  I am done feeding trolls now..

Ranger out
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #214 on: May 07, 2007, 05:56:30 PM »
Originally posted by Larry
Mabey PATRIOTS sould teach his squadies how to spell and use proper english before bothering other people about it.

The irony of this post is priceless

:rofl :rofl :rofl
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 05:59:36 PM by FALCONWING »
SECRET ANTI-BBS BULLY CLUB

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #215 on: May 07, 2007, 06:00:28 PM »
I cant say that I have a problem with you either Ranja. On the other hand I hate Stoopidud with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns.

PS: Hello Kitty would kick inks arse with her 1337 ninja skilz.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #216 on: May 07, 2007, 06:03:58 PM »
Originally posted by USRanger
My apologies Jaxxo.  You are correct sir.  I still have never figured out why my squad is the most attacked squad in the game.  We are definetely not the only multi-wing squad in this game, by far.  We don't have the huge number of pilots that the same old trolls like to claim.  Actually, the 6 wings of the BoPs could probably fit into 2 32-man squads if we wanted, but we like it this way.  So for the final time, from the BoPs, if you don't like it, eat shi'ite.  We do not care what you think.  Those of you that continually bash my squad obviously are intellectually challenged, as you have nothing positive to add to this community.  Only stupid and continuous remarks about the same group of players that you really know nothing about.  Do you know why it's never a Bishop running their yaps about us?  Because anyone who has flown with us knows what a great bunch of guys the BoPs are.  We have friends in damn near every Bish squad and people enjoy flying with us.  Not for our skills, but for the great personalities we have in our squad.  THAT is why our numbers seem so large in the sky.  On our squad night we have a lot of people join us that makes us seem extra-hoardish.  Well, that's because half of our numbers are pilots from other squads that like to fly with us on Mondays because it's a damn good time.  Don't like it?  Eat turds 'cause we don't care & won't stop doing what we do and enjoying the game.  Now this obsession with some of you of throwing in a Bop slam in constant, non-related threads need to get a real life.  Seriously.  It's not hard to figure out who these people are if you pick any month's threads and read.  It's a burnt out topic about people that you don't know, and you look like fools to everyone who knows us. They know better.  I am done feeding trolls now..

Ranger out

can i have an  AMEN

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #217 on: May 07, 2007, 06:18:59 PM »
Originally posted by USRanger

Ranger out
For not caring you sure wrote an epic novel here.

Naw I'm just messin with you Ranger. I don't really care what you do. There could be 100 BOP wings and it wouldn't affect me any. I'm just stirrin the pot a bit. You gotta admit though, ink is out there.:noid
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #218 on: May 07, 2007, 06:28:09 PM »
Originally posted by ink
by the time i was 22 i had 10 yrs in in jail.

Something to be truly proud of.
 :aok

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #219 on: May 07, 2007, 06:33:05 PM »
Originally posted by Bronk
Something to be truly proud of.
 :aok

Bronk

Hey, not too many 12 year olds manage to pull of getting charged as adults.

Anyhow, wasn't this slapfight supposed to get settled in a duel?

-Sik
You: Blah Blah Blah
Me: Meh, whatever.

Offline pluck

• Silver Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #220 on: May 07, 2007, 07:32:52 PM »
i don't think BoPs get attacked that much, a certain few have issues with them, i think most don't really care at all.  It's just you guys always get all fired up, I mean, you got a guy on here, talking about his katana skill and telling everyone he will fight them, where you can find him, and how much jail time he has.  I looked at the Star Magazine in the Grocery store and couldn't find anything as entertaining as this......
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 07:37:07 PM by pluck »
-Vast
NOSEART
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Estes

• Gold Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #221 on: May 07, 2007, 07:41:21 PM »
pluck nailed it.It's like a mrblack dejavu all over again. Quite entertaining to read. Only this time instead of being a l337 sniper, he's a ninja.

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #222 on: May 07, 2007, 08:25:24 PM »
:lol
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #223 on: May 07, 2007, 08:29:03 PM »
I'd like to see JohnnyRa and ink fight, they both have the same tough guy smack talk. Who would win, JohnnyRa the former Navy Seal or ink the 1337 Samurai?

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #224 on: May 07, 2007, 08:31:46 PM »
$10 bucks on Ra!!!!