Author Topic: White 60 - Russian Hurri  (Read 361 times)

Offline kanttori

• Platinum Member
      • Lentolaivue 32
White 60 - Russian Hurri
« on: May 01, 2007, 04:50:58 AM »
This is originally created by Dux as a custom skin to the Karelia terrain. I only finished the panel lines, rivets and repaired some details and send it to the HTC.

Actually it was a Mk IIB model with 12 MG's, but we don't have it in the game.
Lentorykmentti 3 - Finnish Aces High Virtual Flight Regiment

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
White 60 - Russian Hurri
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2007, 06:41:54 AM »
I think the IIB skins should be done on the Mk.IA plane in AH, because the performance isn't that different, but the firepower is leaps and bounds (and lightyears) ahead of it.

I like the way it turned out, though!

Offline rogerdee

• Gold Member
      • http://rogerdee.co.uk
White 60 - Russian Hurri
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2007, 09:55:22 AM »
nice skin i was looking at that one the other night wondering if anyone was going to do it.

Athough i think it should be on the mk1 as the 1 and 11b ae almost the same,where as the 11c is a different bird all togeather.

Put it on the mk1 and there shouldnt be  a problem getting it accepted as i have done the same thing.
490th battling bulldogs
www.rogerdee.co.uk

it does what it says on the tin

Offline Greebo

• Skinner Team
  • Platinum Member
White 60 - Russian Hurri
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2007, 06:38:38 PM »
That's a really nice Hurricane, very atmospheric. One minor quibble though. The hatch just behind and below the cockpit shows up as fabric covered on the profile, but looks metal on the skin. Not checked to see which is correct though. Adding the hand hold hatches in that area would be a nice touch too.

Offline Tilt

• Platinum Member
      • FullTilt
White 60 - Russian Hurri
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2007, 07:38:43 AM »
Very nice skin it would be neat if HTC augmented the VVS mod of changing the guns to 2 x 20mm Shvak and 2 x 12.7mm Skas (or B12) and introduced the IIb as a VVS bird
Ludere Vincere