Author Topic: Sorry again  (Read 1149 times)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Re: Sorry again
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2007, 02:43:25 PM »
Originally posted by texasmom
Sorry... again...
It's my own fault. When I realize the spawn is camped I need to just not go back. But I go back every time, end up angy & being rude.
There is ABSOLUTELY NO NEED TO APOLOGIZE!!!!   IT IS MY FAULT!!!!!

Blame Karaya!
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Simaril

• Platinum Member
Re: Re: Sorry again
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2007, 03:00:40 PM »
Originally posted by Masherbrum
There is ABSOLUTELY NO NEED TO APOLOGIZE!!!!   IT IS MY FAULT!!!!!

Blame Karaya!

I would, but where would that leave Dan?
Maturity is knowing that I've been an idiot in the past.
Wisdom is realizing I will be an idiot in the future.
Common sense is trying to not be an idiot right now

"Social Fads are for sheeple." - Meatwad

Offline blkmgc

• Silver Member
Sorry again
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2007, 03:05:01 PM »
Originally posted by Latrobe
Most people on the game get angry and rude. Many times over something stupid, such as one time someone was mad over being shot down in a 262.  

Evrey time we shoot one of those down from the tailguns, I snicker and think "hehehe, all them thar perkies....down the drain". :D
Debdenboys.comAdministrator

Offline Simaril

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2007, 03:05:39 PM »
Sorry... again...
It's my own fault. When I realize the spawn is camped I need to just not go back. But I go back every time, end up angy & being rude.

Everybody messes up.

Going back to "right your wrongs" is a mark of character -- which you've shown you have in spades. You're a class act...and we can see it. Seeing you had a bad night won't change my mind!

Maturity is knowing that I've been an idiot in the past.
Wisdom is realizing I will be an idiot in the future.
Common sense is trying to not be an idiot right now

"Social Fads are for sheeple." - Meatwad

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2007, 03:59:43 PM »
Sorry... again...

Ya know we love ya mom, you couldn't be rude.
ESTES- will you have my baby?
Ack-Ack -As long as we can name the baby Shuffler if it's a boy and Mensa if it's a girl.

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline P47Gra

• Copper Member
Sorry again
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2007, 05:16:47 PM »
Hey Txmom,

I love breaking a spawn camp up.  I did it yesterday to a Panzer that spent I know 20 min climbing a very tall mountain to get next to the shore battery.  The GV killed several squaddies.  I hit it with a lucky first shot in my Sherm.  I then traversed and killed the Sherm next to him.  I ruined their day.  Just keep upping and find out where they are.  Or like some say up some Lancs and carpet bomb their dweeb a**.

JUGMAN

storch

Sorry again
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2007, 05:23:40 PM »
the most annoying spawn campers are those players that run into a VH to shoot you as you spawn up.

one guy who will remain un named but who's initials are eaglehrt was doing this as he routinely does in the EW.  I overflew a base for the longest time looking for the what was making it flash finally low on fuel I landed at said base and upped a GV to see if it was a chute.  I was wrong it was the intrepid and clever eaglehrt hiding in the hanger for over one hour waiting to kill a poor sucker.  I upped a 110 and swiftly ended his gamey score padding excursion.

and people complain about squeakers, at least they fight.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Sorry again
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2007, 06:13:31 PM »
Originally posted by storch
the most annoying spawn campers are those players that run into a VH to shoot you as you spawn up.

one guy who will remain un named but who's initials are eaglehrt was doing this as he routinely does in the EW.  I overflew a base for the longest time looking for the what was making it flash finally low on fuel I landed at said base and upped a GV to see if it was a chute.  I was wrong it was the intrepid and clever eaglehrt hiding in the hanger for over one hour waiting to kill a poor sucker.  I upped a 110 and swiftly ended his gamey score padding excursion.

and people complain about squeakers, at least they fight.
I believe  at around the time of the switchover to AH2, I was the first to do this.   DH367 and I (around the time of both arenas, I was Bish) were in a hangar.   The field had just been taken from us and I was winging with the 367th.    The two of us, kilt around 40+ gv's.   BUT, we didn't do it for score, or kills.   We did it to allow our pending gv's to get to the town ASAP.   We captured the base and held it.

The JB's and such were upping, and laughing.    

Now what eaglehrt does is why I've come to loathe some of the players in this game.   They substitute lameness for talent.  

BTW, good job on the bomb drop.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Kami

• Zinc Member
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2007, 06:49:59 PM »
Originally posted by VansCrew1
lol mom camping is just weeding out the stuped people that keep uping.It's not you it's them.:aok

thanks for clearing that up for me

Offline TalonX

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2007, 06:54:49 PM »
Sorry... again...

Yes, stop doing that.   Spawn camping is part of the game.  I have spent many a death busting a spawncamp...and you know what?  With a little help, we have busted 100% of the spawn camps.

Instead of voicing frustration with your mouth, get some friends and bust the spawncamp.  It's a blast to kill one at a time before you materialize in their sights :)

and enjoy
-TalonX

Forgotten, but back in the game.  :)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2007, 07:00:04 PM »
Originally posted by VansCrew1
lol mom camping is just weeding out the stuped people that keep uping.It's not you it's them.:aok

Wow, the irony is so thick you can cut it with a knife.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline TalonX

• Silver Member
Now Ack-Ack
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2007, 07:43:46 PM »
Making fun of the educationally impaired isn't nice.

Afterall, he told us he has better things to do than be here anymore (yet he doesn't leave).

I suggest another bout with 6th grade spelling may help.  :)

-TalonX

Forgotten, but back in the game.  :)

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
Sorry again
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2007, 02:50:12 AM »
Spawn camping?  Hanger camping is much more fun!

One night in AHI I upped a Tiger at a distressed base.  As soon as I rolled out of the hanger it was taken.  The ack started firing on me and I headed straight toward the indestructable building.  I spun around and backed all the way in pointing toward the spawn hanger.

When the hangers re-upped the fun began.  I had multiples upping and turning turrets for me, had multiple T-34's roll out to both sides of the spawn hanger trying to catch me in a crossfire, was tracked twice, had an attempted and failed re-supply effort by friendlies, was resupplied once by friendlies then held on until friendlies eventually overpowered the base and took it back as I camped the spawn hanger.   I ended up landing 47 kills.  

That was one of my two best ever vehicle missions.  The other was spawn camping with 45 kills but I died doing that one (again in a Tiger) when I ran out of ammo tracked.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Sorry again
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2007, 07:37:23 AM »
Originally posted by BaldEagl
Spawn camping?  Hanger camping is much more fun!

One night in AHI I upped a Tiger at a distressed base.  As soon as I rolled out of the hanger it was taken.  The ack started firing on me and I headed straight toward the indestructable building.  I spun around and backed all the way in pointing toward the spawn hanger.

When the hangers re-upped the fun began.  I had multiples upping and turning turrets for me, had multiple T-34's roll out to both sides of the spawn hanger trying to catch me in a crossfire, was tracked twice, had an attempted and failed re-supply effort by friendlies, was resupplied once by friendlies then held on until friendlies eventually overpowered the base and took it back as I camped the spawn hanger.   I ended up landing 47 kills.  

That was one of my two best ever vehicle missions.  The other was spawn camping with 45 kills but I died doing that one (again in a Tiger) when I ran out of ammo tracked.

No T-34's in AH1.

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SoulTakr

• Copper Member
Sorry again
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2007, 05:27:06 PM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
No T-34's in AH1.

Who's a Rockstar Skyrock.....

You Are  :D
"Deeds Not Words"