Author Topic: aces high 3  (Read 1084 times)

Offline Vietkid

• Zinc Member
aces high 3
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2007, 07:47:08 PM »
Try Kuma/Wars it alsome, Its something like counter-strike.
Go to http://www.Kumagames.com
:)

Offline EsX_Raptor

• Copper Member
aces high 3
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2007, 08:35:23 AM »
Man you should try Call of Duty 2

Offline devild0g

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
aces high 3
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2007, 06:31:21 PM »
ROFLMAO OH NOES!!! HITECH KICK HIS ARSE OUT HE GONA MAKE THIS WW2OL SCENARIO!!! ROFLMAO U R A NERD MAN!!! DO U LIKE S**K IN PLANES AND GV'S SO YOU NEED GROUND TROOPS...... HOLY EFFIN JESUS MAN. There are so many dam games out there for you........ My favorites are socom combined assault, call of duty 2 for pc, battlefiled 2142 pc, counter-strike, call of duty 3 for pc, (medal of honor games suck compared to CoD), lots of stuff you can do and in CoD the fun never end's, you get in the download terrain map editor, you construct your own buildings in an empty gray pixel world by making walls and adding texture, you can make w.e you want even sniper only maps, call of duty 3 has the ability for ground and gv war at same time, Dont bug us bombers already cause enough lag when in exterior view, only way i can fly em is by sitting in gunsight or the lag will kill me, tanktown is already overpopulated by noobs who just spawn kill you and go whoopie i got a perk.

Offline blkmgc

• Silver Member
aces high 3
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2007, 07:28:08 PM »
Originally posted by EsX_Raptor
Man you should try Call of Duty 2

COD1 in a new dress. Same bugs and exploits. Most hacked and cracked game on the face of the planet. Definately dont buy it new and waste your money. get it from eBay as there are a ton of them now for just about nothing.(have a copy collecting dust myself)
Debdenboys.comAdministrator