Author Topic: Setup for the week starting May 4th: Aleutian  (Read 1548 times)

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Setup for the week starting May 4th: Aleutian
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2007, 08:20:41 PM »
Originally posted by LTARkilz
WOW sounds like the AvA has turned into the days of our lifes:D. if i am feeling any better tonight i will jump in for a few rounds

Yes bug got sot and sliped in a coma and just woke up from it and found out slash was sleeping with his best friend, and later this week we'll tell you who it was.:aok

:noid
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2007, 11:44:46 PM »
Its true Im afraid. Being that Bug and I were never that close it seemed unlikely that I would hit it off with his best friend. But thats the course life has taken me. So now that the cats out of the bag, I hear by do confirm the rumor that I'm banging TK's mom. Or is it her twin sister? Or are they the same person?

:noid

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2007, 05:12:52 AM »
LMFAO dam i sure wasnt feeling worth crap today but lets hope i make it on for tonight i could just sit in the tower and have the time of my life watching 200 go up in smoke when someone kills someone else :D :aok
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline Jaekart

• Copper Member
After Action Report.
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2007, 01:26:50 PM »
All I got to say about this plane set, is it's fun.  Had a blast Friday afternoon, (least I think that's when it was). I had upped a 38G to check out the fuel consumptions, and ran into soda in a A6M.  Had a good 10 minute dance with Him, trying to use any and all tricks I could think of, to get a gun solution on him, while usin my speed and climb advantage to keep Him from gettin the solution on me.  He ran outa ammo,about the time I got too dumb and too slow, and spun into the water, tryin to snap a reverse on him.:eek: :o

The next little to-do, I re-upped the 38, and he upped a D3. Talk about sweatin and hair pullin. He couldn't stay with me long enough for His BB's to hurt me, and I couldn't slow down long enough for a shot, without stallin.

That one ended when He ran me out of gas (took off with 50%), and I had to glide it home.  He said he had 10 minutes fuel left, when he landed.  BTW, I found out the 38 can glide a ways, if ya do it right, went a whole sector from about 6k alt, back to land the bugger

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2007, 09:28:14 PM »
Jaekart! Now that your back you going to return to 880 I hope?
Welcome back sir! :aok

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

storch

« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2007, 12:33:24 AM »
it sure is good to return and see thebug being his old unabridged self.

Offline hellcatz

• Zinc Member
« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2007, 06:02:55 AM »
add the F6F people will have much more fun:noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2007, 07:30:59 AM »
Originally posted by hellcatz
add the F6F people will have much more fun:noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid

Wow! Brilliant!! Throw a 1944 model aircraft into a 1942 setup.Your childish over use of the :noid emocon is the smartest contribution you made to this thread.

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline gusman

• Nickel Member
Thread Hijack
« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2007, 10:00:06 AM »
Did anyone else have trouble getting into the AvA last night? I tried and my computer locked up. :furious . Of course I just did a MS update :rofl

After rebooting I went to LW orange and became a victim of the Vulch fest @ A4.  Well not really a victim I chose to keep upping from A4. The supporting bases were to far away and I'm an impatient man. :o

Cheers,

gusman44

IS 880 going to be in there tonight? The earliest I can get in there is 10pm EST but maybe I can catch the tail end of the fun

Lt Cdr gus
801 Squadron FAA
Squadron XO

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2007, 10:18:09 AM »
Shifty hellcatz is one of those squeakers that want the B29 with n00kz.

gusman I didnt have trouble there were were about 6-8 people in there for a few hours.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2007, 10:28:04 AM »
Originally posted by Larry
Shifty hellcatz is one of those squeakers that want the B29 with n00kz.

Squeakers, I wish their parents would take the computer away and give them lawn mowers and weedeaters to keep them busy.

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2007, 10:36:23 AM »
Your telling me.:D  Ganna be alot of squelching this summer but my K/D is going to sky rocket.:aok
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner