Author Topic: Ghost Thank You  (Read 504 times)

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Ghost Thank You
« on: April 25, 2007, 03:18:35 PM »
Ghost,

Thank you for posting your dot gunsight. It turned my gunnery around. That big green dot gives me a better reference to judge shots by now. Also I have a clearer front view without all the angle or range bars cluttering up that already small space......... :aok

It makes aiming with the russian plane sights much easier. Makes them seem larger, more on the scale of the 47 and 51 while giving back forward visibility.

Again thanks for posting that DOT.......:D
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline EsX_Raptor

• Copper Member
Ghost Thank You
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 04:16:21 PM »
Where can I find it??

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Ghost Thank You
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2007, 04:43:28 PM »
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
Ghost Thank You
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2007, 07:03:45 AM »
Wow, knock me over with a feather!

Glad to have helped get you back on track.

or
Dot Gunsight

Offline EsX_Raptor

• Copper Member
Ghost Thank You
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2007, 06:41:00 PM »
Awesome, thanks Ghost, you're indeed helpful :aok
I'm still practicing my ACM =D (I'm Dalgurak)

Offline WMDnow

• Copper Member
Ghost Thank You
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2007, 07:34:53 PM »
NO YOU ARENT LOL!  yes you are. < very bored!!!!!!!!!
COOKIE MONSTER!! ARRGH!!! :mad:

Offline m1a11524

• Zinc Member
Ghost Thank You
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2007, 05:57:28 PM »
ghosth how long is my chat gona be taken from me ???

Offline zorstorer

• Silver Member
Ghost Thank You
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2007, 09:01:04 PM »
Originally posted by m1a11524
ghosth how long is my chat gona be taken from me ???

Forever should be just short enough ;)

Offline m1a11524

• Zinc Member
Ghost Thank You
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2007, 01:41:06 AM »
yeah haha

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
Ghost Thank You
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2007, 07:11:13 AM »
m1a11524 Your talking to the wrong person.

First off if you just said something bad in the main and got muted it only lasts an hour. Or if you ran afoul of the automated text filter, it too only lasts an hour.

If however you ticked off enough people for them to use the report function, then I'm guessing its going to be more like 3 weeks before you can talk again.
In that case there is nothing that I can do to fix this.

Either way your talking to the wrong person. I am a trainer, not a baby sitter.
Nor customer service, or a direct representative of Hitech Creations.

You obviously said something to upset a lot of people, the community has spoken. Nothing to do with my and my limited powers in the TA. There is nothing more that I can say except to wish that you grow up quickly and acquire some wisdom.

Offline m1a11524

• Zinc Member
Ghost Thank You
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2007, 08:34:38 PM »
I changed my name :aok

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Ghost Thank You
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2007, 09:57:12 PM »
Originally posted by m1a11524
I changed my name :aok

mia11524,
I am the one you proceeded to argue with, pubilcaly & openly by using vulgar or inappropriate overtones ( regarding sexual orientation among other things )....

I too am just a Trainer and have no special powers of controlling ones actions in any other arena...with that said you and 3 other of your friends did however attempted to do the exact same things you did and I know of at least one of them being scroned the same way you have been.

The AH Community ( all the online players who witnessed your actions ) took it upon themselves to report you and warn you/squlech you and it is those peers that each of us have to answer to, me included. If I took the same actions that you and your 2 or 3 friends did, then I would have been in the same boat as you, just so you know.......

with that said, be careful of trying to manipulate the Aces High free 2 week trial priviledge for new comers, if you get caught in trying to work your way around it, you might end up being "banned" for life from the game.......

read up on Arena etiquette from the Aces High Trainers Website.......and just try and have fun and enjoy the game.......

people can sit and take a 10 second count of what they want to say before they type it out or voice it on VOX.....

be civilized and treat others as you would want them to treat you.....

Good Luck in your future here in Aces High II.......
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC