Author Topic: Behind Enemy Lines - Equalizers  (Read 5519 times)

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
Behind Enemy Lines - Equalizers
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2007, 12:28:07 AM »
Originally posted by kamilyun
Add:

- Increasing their ENY w/ shade account  

:aok

Don't forget the perk/points multipliers.

lolz   zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 12:33:52 AM by hubsonfire »
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Kev367th

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2007, 12:45:26 AM »
LOL.

Good a reason as any to go back to the longer switch between countries.

Also enforcing squads fly for the same country.

Only pain is it pushes any ENY up higher while they are effectively doing nothing for the country they are on.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 12:50:39 AM by Kev367th »
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
Asus M3N-HT mobo
2 x 2Gb Corsair 1066 DDR2 memory

Offline BBBB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2007, 01:26:41 AM »
This was lesser of a problem before ENY. It use to be you had to wait 24 hours to switch back to a county after you switched. I have seen players that I will leave un-named, switch sides to intercept an NOE raid.
 This a problem that is getting out of hand. Use to be the squeakers were plenty happy to make suicide pork runs on a bases fuel and ord. Now that the fuel can only be taken down to 75% that doesn't happen.
 HTC needs to look into ways to curb this issue. But as it is an issue he created, I doubt we will see any action  and-or response on the matter. Because in the end HTC knows they have the market cornered and we will still shell out our 15$ a month no no matter how much the game play deteriorates. Hunker down boys. It is going to be a long, long summer.

-Sp0t
« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 01:32:14 AM by BBBB »

Offline rogerdee

• Gold Member
      • http://rogerdee.co.uk
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2007, 03:05:10 AM »
i can think of a good english word for this idiot

banana

:rofl
490th battling bulldogs
www.rogerdee.co.uk

it does what it says on the tin

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2007, 05:04:04 AM »
Originally posted by BBBB
This was lesser of a problem before ENY. It use to be you had to wait 24 hours to switch back to a county after you switched. I have seen players that I will leave un-named, switch sides to intercept an NOE raid.
 This a problem that is getting out of hand. Use to be the squeakers were plenty happy to make suicide pork runs on a bases fuel and ord. Now that the fuel can only be taken down to 75% that doesn't happen.
 HTC needs to look into ways to curb this issue. But as it is an issue he created, I doubt we will see any action  and-or response on the matter. Because in the end HTC knows they have the market cornered and we will still shell out our 15$ a month no no matter how much the game play deteriorates. Hunker down boys. It is going to be a long, long summer.

-Sp0t

I agree the school brake is going to be a pisser as it always has been.  Nintendo kids all over the show. Some of them doing exactly as above because they are so clever having figured this out.

However, this is the lull before the storm.  If HTC's trend follows the last 2 years school brakes he'll have a watermelon fit when Septembers pie chart comes out and finds a 1,000 new players just quit....having gone back to school or parents cut them off so's no study distractions.

Mark these words...radical game changes in late September.

Offline Trukk

• Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2007, 06:01:33 AM »
Hehe, now that's a "whaaaaa I don't like losing, so I'm not going to play this game" post if I ever saw one.

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2007, 06:07:57 AM »
You need to get out into the fresh air more and get a real hobby.
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2007, 06:29:44 AM »
Originally posted by BBBB

-Sp0t

I tend to agree.
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline Its_a_game

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2007, 07:32:23 AM »
We have beaucoup ack at base, channel 200 banter, 5v1 in the air now we have to worry about Le Resistance!

*** VIVA LA FRANCE ***

:lol :lol :eek: :lol :lol
« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 08:12:41 AM by Its_a_game »

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2007, 08:32:51 AM »
Originally posted by crockett
Ahh you mean like Flyboy56, whom today switches to Rooks from Bish and takes control of a captured bish CV, then tries to run it stright into a Knights's  Abase so it would get sunk.  

yeah well if i was flyboy56 i would have to find somthing to do seeing as i sucked THIS bad :)
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2007, 08:37:50 AM »
Originally posted by B@tfinkV
yeah well if i was flyboy56 i would have to find somthing to do seeing as i sucked THIS bad :)

:rofl :aok
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Equalizers
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2007, 09:07:13 AM »
Originally posted by level7secure
There are landgrabbers, there are furballers and then there are EQUALIZERS.  Since Bishop country appears to have the most numbers online and frequent hordes, they are the primary target for covert activities to equalize the game.  Enter - "The Equalizers"

As in the day(s) before D-Day, paratroopers were dropped behind enemy lines to disrupt the enemy's ability to operate as a smooth fighting machine.  

For the last several months, our small group has been actively:

- taking control of CV's
 - sitting in Shore Batteries without firing
 - dropping vehicle supplies a little too far
 - opening up many front lines to keep hordes divided
 - using up all the needed supplies when available
 - logging location of CV's; switching countries and sinking same
 - blowing cover of NOE operations

Everyone spends their $14.95 / month in their own way.  There is nothing being done above that is contrary to a war effort.  Its fun, it makes a difference and it balances the game more effectively than ENY, especially on Monday evenings.

We are just adding a little more spice to the game.

This is my first and final post for I must go back undercover.

:cool:

your actions are the fruits of the poor quality gaming  offered by  multiple arenas and  120 caps ,good think you are doing something to balance the game, and if you find it fun  is even better , WTG

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2007, 09:28:13 AM »
Originally posted by B@tfinkV

You're lucky you killed him right away and he didn't have the chance to start yanking on his lan cable. Skill on demand that boy has I tell yea what..

:rofl
"strafing"

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2007, 09:31:35 AM »
There are landgrabbers, there are furballers and then there are EQUALIZERS.  Since Bishop country appears to have the most numbers online and frequent hordes, they are the primary target for covert activities to equalize the game.  Enter - "The Equalizers"

As in the day(s) before D-Day, paratroopers were dropped behind enemy lines to disrupt the enemy's ability to operate as a smooth fighting machine.  

- taking control of CV's

Everyone spends their $14.95 / month in their own way.  There is nothing being done above that is contrary to a war effort.  Its fun, it makes a difference and it balances the game more effectively than ENY, especially on Monday evenings.
This is my first and final post for I must go back undercover.
:cool:

So proud of what you do that you have to go undercover?
You are a Dimwit On Level Ten.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2007, 10:32:26 AM »

- taking control of CV's

This is my first and final post for I must go back undercover.  :cool:

Originally posted by Its_a_game
I was online one night biatching and complaining about Bishops lack of effort.  This guy starts telling me about what he is doing at Bishop with messing around with EVERYTHING!  He gave me a website .. I don't remember link, but I cut and pasted the vox channels.  If these are all correct, this spy-network is real.

BISH VOX CHANNELS
137 ** 367th
144 ** 31st
157 ** Mafia
163 ** unforgiven
177 ** sick pupps
180 ** Udet
182 ** Birds of Prey
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC