Author Topic: Dropped radiolan kills AH instantly  (Read 415 times)

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Dropped radiolan kills AH instantly
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2007, 03:17:35 PM »
Originally posted by airhog99
The program could do something reasonable instead of quicking without informing the user what has happened. I'm reporting this as it might confuse people who do not know that they have intermittent droppouts.

I don't think I have ever seen a program just quitting like that (unless admittedly buggy). Remember that AH has an off-line mode as well which you can go into after quitting online play. This is where you should, at the very worst, end up (i.e the menu that allows off-line play.)
I just do not know how many ways I can say this.  The game does what it is supposed to do when you lose your Internet connection.  The game is acting completely within design parameters.  No bugs about it.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2007, 06:06:13 PM »
Originally posted by airhog99
The program could do something reasonable instead of quicking without informing the user what has happened. I'm reporting this as it might confuse people who do not know that they have intermittent droppouts.

BTW, it's worth mentioning that the game does tell the user what it's doing. Does a popup message within the game with "Host connection lost" in it sound familiar?
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline airhog99

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2007, 06:34:08 PM »
Originally posted by The Fugitive
Well as you are so much more informed than the rest of us, I would love to try your flight simulation game. Yours must be much better graphically and have much better technology than AH2. Just post a link here and we can all give it a try.

There are reasons why its done the way it is, and Skuzzy told you it has to do with internal game information. I have no problem with HTC trying to protect their product.

But as anyone else looking through the post, it seems your not happy unless your complaining about something, so by all means have at it.

It's the nature of technical support problems.
Does the word "fanboy" ring a bell for you?
Get off my back.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2007, 06:50:15 PM »
It is really not a technical support issue, as there is no issue.  It is more of a "wishlist" item than anything else.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com