Author Topic: OK Larry/TK  (Read 2682 times)

Offline detch01

• Silver Member
OK Larry/TK
« Reply #90 on: May 14, 2007, 07:33:17 PM »
Originally posted by storch
Dan,

without our participation there is no AvA.  the point has been amply proven by JG54 time and again.  we are in fact the most consistent squad to play the AvA, when we vacate the arena dies.  would you want me to prove that point again?

in order for the arena to work people have to want to come in.  in order for people to want to come in there has to be a motivator.  the motivator is action, fights, good fights.

some players might want us to hold steady while they shoot at us if we evade we're stick stirrers or runners if climb to meet the 16k players we're alt monkies, if we stay low we're tree dodgers.  in all of this we are in the arena, we will fight with or without the advantage, we will fight against people who should be ashamed of their usage of being in a hurricane.  we don't log on see that there are better players in there and log off.  we see good players on and immediately broadcast the fact looking for other members to come to the fight.

the arena needs more players like us and not the whimpering sensitive metrosexual detractors that post regarding how we play and what we say.

Your assessment of JG54's importance to the life of the AvA is quite entertaining there storch. As for logging off because there are "better players" in there - :lol
Gawd now that's truly funny.
You've got some good sticks in JG54, no doubt about it, but you mistake people not wanting to associate with you and yours when you're on a text buffer campaign for some supposed fear of your elite skills. There isn't a lot of point in digging through that big a pile of equine excretia in the hope of finding a small pony. Most of us would rather the relatively cleaner air of the MA's.
Just so you know - I'm one of those guys who'll log into the AvA on occasion and sit in the tower for a few minutes. If you see me don't worry, I'm not afraid. I'm just in checking the depth of the hs. If it's over the top of my waders I'll log off and go the MA's where it's spread out over a bigger area and not so deep.

Cheers
asw
asw
Latrine Attendant, 1st class
semper in excretio, solum profundum variat

storch

OK Larry/TK
« Reply #91 on: May 15, 2007, 09:09:32 AM »
ya well whatever asw you are as entitled to your opinion as I am to mine.  I'll slap you around cartoonland when I can find you.  go ahead and blame the text buffer though.

Offline detch01

• Silver Member
OK Larry/TK
« Reply #92 on: May 15, 2007, 09:34:31 AM »
LOL storch,I'll give you your chance tonight - 10pm(ish) eastern though.

asw
asw
Latrine Attendant, 1st class
semper in excretio, solum profundum variat

storch

OK Larry/TK
« Reply #93 on: May 15, 2007, 09:52:33 AM »
I'll look forward to it but I've banned myself from the AvA.  I'll look for you though.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
OK Larry/TK
« Reply #94 on: May 15, 2007, 10:08:11 AM »
This has run its course.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com