Author Topic: x52 rudder problem  (Read 210 times)

Offline JoeJoe

• Zinc Member
x52 rudder problem
« on: May 19, 2007, 12:46:06 AM »
Had to replace my x52 with new one after it started locking up.  The new one seems to have problems also, this time with the rudder control.  From the control panel, advanced, z axis in game it shows centered at 32xxx.  When twisted left it goes immediately to zero.  When twisted right it is immediate to 65xxx.  

I believe it should go down and up in increments, not directly to zero or 32xxx,  is that correct?  

I have tried changing sliders, dead zone and dampening, but this does not help.  Has anyone experienced this and is there a way to fix?  Could I have received a bad stick?  Any help would be greatly appreciated as the game is almost unplayable with current situation and not very fun.

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
x52 rudder problem
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2007, 12:55:28 AM »
First, do you use the SST, or just the programming within AH?
Second, have you thoroughly calibrated in game?
Third, what do you see in the windows control panel for the stick? any spiking, or are the inputs smooth there?
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline JoeJoe

• Zinc Member
x52 rudder problem
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2007, 01:40:04 AM »
thanks for quick reply hubs.  I have no profiles in sst and have calibrated in game.   In windows the stick shows well with no spiking and movement seems smooth.

Offline moneyguy

• Silver Member
x52 rudder problem
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2007, 05:45:06 PM »
get some pedals. that will solve your problems :D