Author Topic: after six days of exile  (Read 1875 times)

storch

after six days of exile
« on: May 20, 2007, 11:35:28 AM »
well the numbers in the CT/AvA just don't bear out slash27's assertation that my absence would majically return the CT/AvA's numbers to a much higher count.  I've logged the numbers daily with no appreciable change either pro or con.  I'll stay out another week, let's see if it changes soon but I suspect I'm not the important factor you retards claim I am.

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
after six days of exile
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 08:33:22 PM »
Storch I say if a new guy whines about geting "hazed" then hes ganna whine about everything in the AvA. Just another MA tard that comes in at 15k when the fight is 5k and just picks. If anyone thinks the problem with the AvA is you then they need to go get thier head checked, becuase there are alot of things "wrong" with the AvA. Hell the other day there was a ****storm in there because weapon lethality was turned down and kill messages were turned off. Once it was fixed there were good fights.

If a CM wants to say Im lieing then I think I have film of a few kills that I had to put 10-15 20mms from a wobbiecane just to get a fuel leak at 500m. Then when the kill messages are fixed all it took was 3-4 from the same range to knock a wing off. I know what Im taking about with settings, and know what they do, and there the weapon lethality was set low.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
after six days of exile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2007, 09:13:54 PM »
bovine excrement Storch.. I miss ya dude :)
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
after six days of exile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2007, 09:45:54 PM »
Just have TK be your stand in.
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
after six days of exile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2007, 09:47:31 PM »
Or bug... He has better spelling and more vile vocabulary. That and hes easier to shoot down so we can hear it alot more.:aok
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
after six days of exile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2007, 10:46:49 PM »
IMG][/IMG]

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
after six days of exile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2007, 11:14:18 PM »
I'd highly recommend storch to simply switch from an anti-perspirant only to an anti-perspirant AND deodorant to cure the problem.  Also, switch to the "Spring Rain" Summer's Eve.
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

storch

after six days of exile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2007, 11:18:39 PM »
Originally posted by DiabloTX
I'd highly recommend storch to simply switch from an anti-perspirant only to an anti-perspirant AND deodorant to cure the problem.  Also, switch to the "Spring Rain" Summer's Eve.
you bet but do I have to use secret?

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
after six days of exile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2007, 11:24:02 PM »
Up to you, bro.
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

storch

after six days of exile
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2007, 11:27:34 PM »
like I said slash not significantly different but I'm having a great time staying away so I'll go another week, maybe another month. maybe another year.  advertise it around see if it helps.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
after six days of exile
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2007, 01:50:11 AM »
Originally posted by storch
like I said slash not significantly different but I'm having a great time staying away so I'll go another week, maybe another month. maybe another year.  advertise it around see if it helps.

I'm not that intrested. Do as you please.:aok

storch

after six days of exile
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2007, 01:52:32 AM »
Originally posted by Slash27
I'm not that intrested. Do as you please.:aok
funny I was responding to your tripe and hoping to beat you out of six months worth of game.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
after six days of exile
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2007, 02:09:34 AM »
yeah whatever,  have fun

storch

after six days of exile
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2007, 07:15:57 AM »
save your lunch money, sonny.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
after six days of exile
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2007, 09:23:07 AM »
this thread is a cry for attention as are usually your ramblings on 200

honestly, the little bit I've been in AvA - you have not been missed or mentioned - sorry
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals