Author Topic: 79th Fighter Group - Is Recruiting  (Read 947 times)

Offline GGhost

• Copper Member
      • 79TH FIGHTER GROUP - FALCONS
79th Fighter Group - Is Recruiting
« on: May 21, 2007, 08:23:08 PM »
Fine art and pizza delivery... what we do fall neatly in between.

79th Fighter Group / Squadrons is always looking for new friends to fly with.  If you enjoy a wide variety of flight sim scenarios, you might consider flying with us sometime. Our host fighter is the P-47. But you will find us flying or driving anything. You may also find us doing anything from carrier operations in the PTO to high altitude bombing. Historic and semi historically accurate campaigns and missions are popular. We participate in late war  main arenas, air racing, and snapshot. 79th Fighter Group has a proud tradition of Esprit De Corps. We have a bunch of talented, creative and resourceful people that fly often. Simply put, we have a whole lot of fun flying and dying, and there's always room for more. I've been flying in Aces High II since 2005 days and I haven't been bored yet. Feel free to connect to check our website out and introduce yourself, or just join an Squad. Night.  Our website is http://79thfg.low-ping.com
At the 79th  Fighter Group we think it's more fun if we can try to distract you with bad jokes while you're trying to find a shooting solution. If you've got a sense of humor - twisted or regular, a good sense of fair play, a high speed connection, a headset and a fulltime membership..Stop in for a visit. Fly a few sorties, have a snack. If the food and drink is up to your standards. Our recruiting office is always open, but we only accept applicants who are over 18 years old. Although we strive for excellence; success in virtual combat is to never take it so seriously that it detracts from the fun and camaraderie.

Hope you stop by soon - GGhost - CO :aok
Currently not flying

Offline GGhost

• Copper Member
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2007, 07:40:11 AM »
79th Fighter Group flys bishops in the main arena. Not all the Squadron Command postions are filled yet. We are looking for 18+ members to join. Working on a volunteer Operational Officer spot. Which would allow none  command members to lead squadrons at times based on the training & knowledge.

Got your interest level up ? :huh

Then stop by the 79th Fighter Group Website. http://79thfg.low-ping.com

Take care! :cool:
Currently not flying

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2007, 08:02:21 AM »
GGhost,
I happen to do the AHXAR leauge and I go on almost every night, so if you would sign me up :D
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline GGhost

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2007, 08:40:00 AM »
You will be signed up to the 79th Fighter Group list. Just get registered on our website. Once your registered on the web. I will list you in a squadron. And stop by the main arena and do some flying with the 79th FG. Then I will be able to send an invite and get the nose art loaded & be in Aces High - 79th FG squadron list.

Which I will take care of all this squadron stuff in a check flight. Then you will be an offical member of the 79th Fighter Group.

Thanks for joining ! :aok
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 08:42:58 AM by GGhost »
Currently not flying

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2007, 08:41:32 AM »
I will do what I must
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
United States Marine

Offline GGhost

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2007, 08:46:32 AM »
Onced registered I will send you an e-mail of the times I will be on. Or work out a time frame for both of us. So we can get the check flight in.

Later! :cool:
Currently not flying

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2007, 09:01:43 AM »
Allright,
I have registerd and now monday night, I'll be there. I took notes for this so I know what I have to do :). I also looked quick at some of the pilot ranks I could tell you the army ranks all of them if you nee them.
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
United States Marine

Offline GGhost

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2007, 09:36:54 AM »
I think I have all the Army rank listed below the roster. I am using the Army rank because of the feel of the 1940's USAAF. Before the Air Force became separated from the Army. I think I have all the Officer ranks. I wasn't going to go any lower since most of the flying rank was officers. At least most of the time. As you see warrant officers are used for training and as you progress you will move up rank quicly. I start everyone out a Warrant Officer- WO1. Then after a check flight I usually adjust the rank accordingly. So if your a veteran usually your rank will jump to Chief Warrant Officer - CWO4 or CWO5. After that Squad. nights, group flying, etc and other training start to play a factor. So if your good. Then rank is probably not going to be a big factor. Most pilots move up fairly good and squadron suggetions on promoting our pilots is welcomed. If you want just add it to our suggestion box in our forum go right ahead.

Thanks ! ;)
Currently not flying

Offline GGhost

• Copper Member
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2007, 07:47:13 AM »
79th Fighter Group flys Bishops in the main arena. Under U.S. Army Air Force Command structure. We are listed as a Group; Which has 3 squadrons listed under a group command. Not all the Squadron Command postions are filled yet. We are also looking for 18+ members to join our squadrons. Working on a volunteer Operational Officer spot. Which would allow none command members to lead squadrons at times based on the training & knowledge.

Got your interest level up ? :huh

Then stop by the 79th Fighter Group Website. http://79thfg.low-ping.com

We fly on monday nights is Squad. Night. Check our website for time, place and vox channel. :aok
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 08:21:48 AM by GGhost »
Currently not flying

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2007, 09:47:52 PM »
*cough* join with 352nd  *cough*

:noid :noid :noid :noid just a thought.
Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2007, 02:38:57 PM »
Originally posted by VansCrew1
*cough* join with 79FG *cough*

there you go vans crew

:noid :noid :noid :noid just a thought.
:aok
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
United States Marine

Offline GGhost

• Copper Member
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2007, 07:38:57 PM »
Yea other squadrons get all choked up wanting to be a group organization.
That's why they post on other groups recruiting page.:D

Check out the 79th Fighter Group

Currently not flying

Offline GGhost

• Copper Member
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2007, 07:24:11 PM »
Fine art and pizza delivery... what we do fall neatly in between.

79th Fighter Group / Squadrons is always looking for new friends to fly with. If you enjoy a wide variety of flight sim scenarios, you might consider flying with us sometime. Our host fighter is the P-47. But you will find us flying or driving anything. You may also find us doing anything from carrier operations in the PTO to high altitude bombing. Historic and semi historically accurate campaigns and missions are popular. We participate in late war main arenas, air racing, and snapshot. 79th Fighter Group has a proud tradition of Esprit De Corps. We have a bunch of talented, creative and resourceful people that fly often. Simply put, we have a whole lot of fun flying and dying, and there's always room for more. I've been flying in Aces High II since 2006 days and I haven't been bored yet. Feel free to connect to check our website out and introduce yourself, or just join an Squad. Night. Our website is http://79thfg.low-ping.com
At the 79th Fighter Group we think it's more fun if we can try to distract you with bad jokes while you're trying to find a shooting solution. If you've got a sense of humor - twisted or regular, a good sense of fair play, a high speed connection, a headset and a fulltime membership..Stop in for a visit. Fly a few sorties, have a snack. If the food and drink is up to your standards. Our recruiting office is always open, but we only accept applicants who are over 18 years old. Although we strive for excellence; success in virtual combat is to never take it so seriously that it detracts from the fun and camaraderie.

Hope you stop by soon - GGhost - CO :aok
Currently not flying

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2007, 07:42:09 PM »
hey GGhost hows it going:aok
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
United States Marine

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2007, 08:58:23 AM »
Originally posted by GGhost
79th Fighter Group has a proud tradition of Esprit De Corps.

Hmm...I'm in a band that travels the country to competitions...We have won the Esprit De Corps award 4 years in a row...think there is a connection?  :lol
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com